UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So the world is ending....

Kostisfire

My school closes in the 21st too. My guess is that there are cracks in space and time like in dr who (NASA has found such a crack in our galaxy,sort of) and our galaxy will be devoured by the cracks and send us in a parallel universe where a Big Bang 2 will happen and our planet will be merged with a new one and create a brand new galaxy! Then the pandorica opens,the daleks attack,the silence falls and in the end the doctor saves the day and returns us back. And while we are at it,it's the doctor who gave the Mayans the info in order warn us.

I think Whedon or Goddard mentioned Kevin was (i'm paraphrasing) "an average guy you'd find working at best buy who happened to be a vicious serial killer". But in my imagination, he's Kevin from Home Alone, and the ones being sacrificed are brutally murdered by his "traps" that seemed so innocent in the Home Alone movies :biggrin:

And this ISN'T a movie already because...?

Isn't this already a movie? The Collector? Although, not Kevin from Home Alone.

What time tomorrow? I've got to go to court in the morning on a traffic thing, so if I could avoid that it'd be great.

What time tomorrow? I've got to go to court in the morning on a traffic thing, so if I could avoid that it'd be great.

around 12 or 3.

Would that be American time or European time?

So that'll be my reason tomorrow to come late in school :)

Time to crack open a beer and wait till the poop hits the fan ;)

around 12 or 3.

Would that be American time or European time?

So that'll be my reason tomorrow to come late in school :)

Time to crack open a beer and wait till the poop hits the fan ;)

European i think.12/12/12 12:12.Now tha's a combination!

Good point, prowlar. That'd be... What? -6 or -7 hours GMT? And is it military time, or twelve hour clock? If the later, then AM or PM? I'd hate to sleep through something like that.

Good point, prowlar. That'd be... What? -6 or -7 hours GMT? And is it military time, or twelve hour clock? If the later, then AM or PM? I'd hate to sleep through something like that.

I think they actually discovered that the Mayan callee dar doesn't work like ours so the dates are different meaning that we aren't going to die this year and blah blah....making end of the world stories is much better.