UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Resident Evil 6 Minimates

TheAnvil

With Resident Evil 6 doing so well financially and DST having made two different series of Capcom minimates, do you guys think that there is a possibility of Resident Evil 6 Minimates? Although a huge Resident Evil fan I have not yet bought or played RE6 as I was not happy with the demo and the direction of the series heading more to a Call of Duty style game. However, that wouldn't stop the Minimates from being absolutely awesome. I am also sure that they would sell incredibly well.

I would love to see them splice some classic Res game characters in the waves too.

For example wave 1 could look like this:

Pack 1: RE 6 - Chris Redfield & Piers

Pack 2: RE 6 - Leon Kennedy & Helena

Pack 3: RE 6 - Jake & Sherry

Pack 4: RE 6 - Ada Wong & Carla

Pack 5: RE 1 - Wesker & Chris Redfield (TRU exclusive (in their S.T.A.R.S uniforms)).

Pack 6: RE 2 - Leon Kennedy & Claire Redfield (TRU exclusive).

I was under the impressions that RE6 was kind of a flop in the US, even though Japan sales are strong.

Regardless, a general Resident Evil line would be interesting, lots of new sculpted parts for the creatures. :thumbsup:

It's sold 4.5 million copies so assume that's pretty strong sales. I agree that a general RE line would be much better. But I thought that RE 6 had done well and with it's recent release would have probably been a good idea to just call the line RE 6 :P.

If they did a Steve Burnside Minimate I would.... I don't know but I'd be REALLY excited!

Licker minimate!

I would really like RE6 mates, as long we can previous games characters. I still haven't had a chance to pick up the game up yet, but I do really the franchise. I am looking forward to it though. With all the great Battle Beasts sculpting, we could get some awesome boss mates.

I'd rather they start at the beginning, work their way up.

And when they get to 5, they can either skip Chris/Jill/Wesker, or reissue the MvC3 ones with new characters.

But I want classic versions/characters first.

Chris could get his casual tan jacket look, Jill could be the Bird Woman/Plague Doctor thing, and Wesker could just be final battle. Problem solved.