UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Nessex

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

This whole wave is a pass for me unless the redacted are too cool. I've just got too many Iron Mans from the past couple years and already have a Iron Patriot (even if it was a different character). Ill probably end up only picking up any of these if they end up on a clearance peg down the road. 1st Marvel wave in a while with no purchases for me.

I can't wait to get these Iron Man 3 mates, especially after they shiny them up movie style (like all the other Iron Man movie-mates)

I want loads of them. I want a whole

Peperami

I'm not sure you'll understand that one in the US .

:lol: It's not wasted on me.

When I first saw the picture with Tony in that hat, I thought "Canadian Mounty Tony Stark?"

I hope people do know that in Canada we do have Police officers wearing normal uniforms. 99% of the time a Mounty is in the Mountains or for show. We just have plane jane police officers here.

Edited by dexquinto

When I first saw the picture with Tony in that hat, I thought "Dudley Do-Right Tony Stark?"

I hope people do know that in Canada we do have Police officers wearing normal uniforms. 99% of the time a Mounty is in the Mountains or for show. We just have plane jane police officers here.

There, is that better? tongue.png

But I get it. I'm Cajun, from Louisiana and I now live in Texas, so of course I was born in the middle of a swamp, took a boat to school and ride a horse to work every day. And sound just like Gambit. Cher.

sarcasm-1.gif

I want loads of them. I want a whole

Peperami

I'm not sure you'll understand that one in the US .

:lol: It's not wasted on me.

Great joke, terrible 'food' product. Those things are just horrible. :lol:

When I first saw the picture with Tony in that hat, I thought "Dudley Do-Right Tony Stark?"

There, is that better? tongue.png

But I get it. I'm Cajun, from Louisiana and I now live in Texas, so of course I was born in the middle of a swamp, took a boat to school and ride a horse to work every day. And sound just like Gambit. Cher.

sarcasm-1.gif

Hahah You didn't have to change it, I was just pointing out in a fun way. LoL sorry hope you didn't take any offence to it. Just thought it was funny how people think we have Mounties walking around. When really I maybe seen one a handful of times haha.

He's not the Mountie. He's a Quebecer. Jeez.

Lucky for him that the government in the UK is now going to allow him to get married now.

any word on TRU IM3 releases?

I would love to have the Mandarin and the Iron patriot, but yeesh, Wwhy did Marvel pick such as nasty yellow for Iron Man.

I agree. Is it just me or does it kind of look like a lobster?