UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some questions for you Zach that you may or may not be able to answer. Can you say how many total figures will be released for IM3 or how many different characters will be Minimated? Just curious.

Standard shared specialty/TRU wave, and we know the specialty wave will not have the traditional army-builder format, so that's 12 characters right there. (One of the shared ones is a generic army-builder character, so YMMV.)

There is also an exclusive box set in development, but it's not a traditional box set. I'll keep that number on the DL for now.

Here's some questions for you Zach that you may or may not be able to answer. Can you say how many total figures will be released for IM3 or how many different characters will be Minimated? Just curious.

Standard shared specialty/TRU wave, and we know the specialty wave will not have the traditional army-builder format, so that's 12 characters right there. (One of the shared ones is a generic army-builder character, so YMMV.)

There is also an exclusive box set in development, but it's not a traditional box set. I'll keep that number on the DL for now.

<cough>DisneystoreARMORdump<cough> :thumbsup:

Keep in mind there are almost THREE DOZEN armors in the film that we haven't seen yet. While it would be nice to see DST throw newbies a bone with a "Hall of Armor" gift box set, they've usually shied away from offering the same figures twice.

(But I can still picture it and I'm still drooling...)

Embargoed is the new Redacted. Zach Oat: The unintentional Creator of Memes. highfive2.gif

I am hoping for a whole unique box set of embargoed armors. I am such a sucker for Iron Man armors.. I will continue to buy multiples of every one they make!!

Not a traditional box set?

I'm guessing a diorama-type packaging set a la Hall of Armours ?

I find myself censoring my own posts ....I think I've guessed too much ....maybe...perhaps....not at all???

Embargoed is the new Redacted. Zach Oat: The unintentional Creator of Memes. highfive2.gif

I am hoping for a whole unique box set of embargoed armors. I am such a sucker for Iron Man armors.. I will continue to buy multiples of every one they make!!

Luv this.

And I have another clarification of those 12 characters for IM3: How many of these characters are variants of the same guy? Specifically how many of these 12 are just variants of Tony/IM?

Luv this.

And I have another clarification of those 12 characters for IM3: How many of these characters are variants of the same guy? Specifically how many of these 12 are just variants of Tony/IM?

Or Rhodes/War Machine?

Per Marvel, No Iron Man armors other than Marks 1 – 8 and 42, can be marketed or on-shelf prior to APRIL 24, 2013.

My guess is that either Funko funk'd up or they're dabbling in Hasbro's "concept" arena. It's only three total sculpts (so far) since War Machine and Iron Patriot are the same suit repainted.

It's looking like Funko funk'd up after all. They've removed the toy image from their own site and have requested its removal from at least one other that I've noticed. Interesting...

Still doesn't mean much. Hasbro has been showing their version off for like two months.

It's kinda funny people assume it's a real armor; Sideshow's board has people flocking all over it like it's a totally official armor now and asking when Hot Toys will make it. I really, highly doubt it's a film suit.