UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bzore and I found 'em at the State Street TRU in Salt Lake City!!

Called the Sugar House location and the one off of 33rd and they both said they didn't have them but they also didn't sound like they knew what they were.. so whether they actually checked or not is anyones guess. Not sure about Orem or Layton.. but they have at least hit 1 Utah TRU. :)

Regarding the minimates.. I LOVE THESE! The surprise hit for me is the Heartbreaker.. photos do not do it justice.. awesome detail, great bulky pieces.. I almost like it as much as a hulk buster. SO MANY armors is really sweet once you combine the TRU and LCS waves.. now if only we could learn more about the extended box set so I can start drooling over that! ;)

I love being a fan of these!

So swing by Baytown, you goof!

Baytown is like an hour or 2 away, assuming I take the TollRoad.

Do the TRU Express things ever have minimates?

They showed up in the NW at Willowbrook yesterday, if that helps. But if Baytown is that far from you, you must be way out in the sticks. tongue.png

They showed up in the NW at Willowbrook yesterday, if that helps. But if Baytown is that far from you, you must be way out in the sticks. tongue.png

Baytown, in reality, is like 30-45 minutes away, lol. I'm just lazy and hate driving too far, lol. plus my tags are expired

I live right next door to Baybrook Mall and 45 South, so not the sticks really.

Maybe I'll bite the bullet and go monday.

Baytown, in reality, is like 30-45 minutes away, lol. I'm just lazy and hate driving too far, lol. plus my tags are expired

I live right next door to Baybrook Mall and 45 South, so not the sticks really.

Maybe I'll bite the bullet and go monday.

Someone asked me one time how big Houston was. I said "On a bad day? About 5 hours across."

I feel ya man. If they're showing up in Baytown and Willowbrook, I expect they'll be at the Baybrook TRU sometime soon.

I don't think Zach will mind me saying that at least 4 of the below pictured armors will be in the extended box set. :yes: Keep on guessing, guys! ;)

ALL THE ARMORS! Start the Customizing and/or Begging

42837857320645604672654.jpg

39303957320647271339111.jpg

42838557320641938006321.jpg

92319957320641271339712.jpg

52480557320639271339910.jpg

93502257320634938007018.jpg

94731957320633604673815.jpg

11798573206292713409281.jpg

31631657320628604674314.jpg

93565657320628938007616.jpg

And I still am hoping for a TRU wave 2. PLEASE! Edited by Onyx_6

I don't think Zach will mind me saying that at least 4 of the below pictured armors will be in the extended box

Okay, if that is true, add Zach's prior comment that we are getting a Pepper... means we are most likely getting a 'Final Battle' boxset. :)

My guess for the armors:

- Red Snappa!

- Igor

- Gemini

- Shotgun

Just got back from my second viewing, enjoyed it just as much as first viewing, and I've decided I really like how Mandarin was handled.

We need Powered Up Killian...

I don't think Zach will mind me saying that at least 4 of the below pictured armors will be in the extended box

Okay, if that is true, add Zach's prior comment that we are getting a Pepper... means we are most likely getting a 'Final Battle' boxset. smile.png

My guess for the armors:

- Red Snappa!

- Igor

- Gemini

- Shotgun

Just got back from my second viewing, enjoyed it just as much as first viewing, and I've decided I really like how Mandarin was handled.

Didn't we get Gemini with the TRU wave?

Not sure if this has already been answered, but why are some minimate stands hard clear plastic and some rubbery? I really prefer the hard plastic found in recent non Marvel sets and Strange Tales boxset, but the Iron Man 3 ones were still rubbery. Anyone know what determines which sets have which stands?

Okay, if that is true, add Zach's prior comment that we are getting a Pepper... means we are most likely getting a 'Final Battle' boxset. smile.png

My guess for the armors:

- Red Snappa!

- Igor

- Gemini

- Shotgun

I guess these as well. Getting them would make me giddy :D

It would be cool to get Pepper and Aldrich in the boxset too. That would make it a 6-pack, I guess that's "extended" enough for ya.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high thinking the box set has any new pieces/molds/sculpts. As they did with the bones armor, they could paint some existing pieces differently and create a couple new armors, add in Pepper and dragon chested Killian, and finish it out with a Tony variant and there you go.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see igor or snapper but my Spidey sense is telling me otherwise.