UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

I love the armors, I'd buy all of em, i especially like that he named one after Bruce.

Im trying to figure out what the neo classic armor was that he wore during the final battle scene (it was red/gold with no mouth and raised disc like spikes on its shoulders)

Edit:

I think its the Mark 16 Nightclub....tho I swear it was red in the film

Edited by undeadpool

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine today,

this has probably been mentioned, but just in case it appears that the reason the TRU mark 42 are yellow vs. gold is that the factory must run off all the LCS sets as one order and all the TRU as another separate order and they used the same yellow from the Skelaton armor on the Mark 42, probably to save costs.

If anyone finds extras hint hint lol of the exclusives 2 packs I would be down for them, Texas still has none..

Wow. So glad we didn't get most of those. Good choices, DST!

I agree, most of them look like Hammer Drones or Mortal Kombat Cyborgs (and hold for the inevitable MK wishlisting)

I would have liked Gemini and Hammerhead from that list (they’re not on screen, outside of maybe being in the clusterfunk crowd scenes, but they look cool) but if we get no more armors from this movie I’m perfectly happy with the four we got.

I love the armors, I'd buy all of em, i especially like that he named one after Bruce.

Im trying to figure out what the neo classic armor was that he wore during the final battle scene (it was red/gold with no mouth and raised disc like spikes on its shoulders)

Edit:

Which one did he name after Bruce?

Edit:

Which one did he name after Bruce?

Mark 26, its a heavy lifting suit, painted green, named Gamma :P