UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA this explains why Cheadle's head is packed separately. That's a neat twist.

Also cements Patriot as a bad guy, i guess. I liked that he was at least a little accurate there. Thought it was pretty funny that Savin wound up in it anyway after that rumor was "debunked."

So, no Pepper in armor. How about the sports bra version? Army build the females? Pleeeeeease?

We're working on a Pepper, and she may come with armor of sorts, but sorry, no sports bra. And no more army builders planned for this flick.

So, no Pepper in armor. How about the sports bra version? Army build the females? Pleeeeeease?

We're working on a Pepper, and she may come with armor of sorts, but sorry, no sports bra. And no more army builders planned for this flick.

sad.png I guess we could always use this one to QC.

fig0020flg.jpg

Hail Ivan

For anyone wanting (Spoiler) in the outfit he wore for most of the movie, Bruce Willis from the first Expendable set he’s in is wearing almost the same outfit, just switch his half buttoned coat with an open one

post-1897-0-25743800-1367733794_thumb.pn

(the picture actually has Mr.Willis wearing a completely different suit then in the Expendables set since I liked the charcoal one better, but still the shirt is dead on and all you’d really need to do is switch the jacket if you were in a hurry)

He’s in front of a box of cereal because... c’mon! Whatever happened to the take a picture of new ‘mates next to breakfast! I saw we bring that back with this new wave!

Saw the movie today and really enjoyed it. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the mates, all of which look great. DSTdid agreat join with selection, and even if there were no more IM3 mates, I'd feel content with what is being offered. Although, a final battle Aldritch would be great, as would a Miami villa assault Iron Man (;)). And I've got to say, Harley with a potato gun and Dunce would make me all smiles. But all that or anything else would be icing to the petty amazing cake we're getting.

Edited by Turtle

Ok, I might have just totally missed this, but is TRU going to carry the exact same minimates as the LCS? Will there be some shared, but some exclusive? If so, what is going where? Can't wait to get these....just saw IM3 last weekend, really got me excited for the minimates!

Ok, I might have just totally missed this, but is TRU going to carry the exact same minimates as the LCS? Will there be some shared, but some exclusive? If so, what is going where? Can't wait to get these....just saw IM3 last weekend, really got me excited for the minimates!

No, the line-up is:

LCS

Mk 42/Mandarin

Iron Patriot/Extremis Soldier

War Machine/Maya Hansen

Aldrich Killian/Cowboy Stark

TRU

Mk 42/Mandarin

Iron Patriot/Extremis Soldier

Silver Centurion/Bones

Heartbreaker/Tech Lab Stark

No variants, 2 shared sets. The Mk 42 MIGHT be 2 different colors. Zach's looks gold, Luke's looks yellow, and we dunno which is right or if they're different. I love that Bones has his own built-in action feature, BTW.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I love that Bones has his own built-in action feature, BTW.

What built-in action feature is this??

My guess would be

The first time we see the skeleton armor in action in IM 3 it disassembles itself into several smaller components and beats the crap out of some of the Extremis Soldiers. And because minimates are so easily dismantled, I guess that would count as its action feature.

I saw IM3 yesterday and thought it was awesome! With what we have already, I would love to see a wave 2 at TRU. They could keep the same format as with IM2: same shared two packs, new exclusives - if we got a few tweaks:

Mk 42

with Pepper head/sports bra torso under the armor

Mandarin

with t-shirt torso block

Iron Patriot

with POTUS head

Female Extremis Soldier

Igor Armor

Final Battle Mandarin

Red Snapper Armor

Harley

or Ho Yensin - a very nice touch in the movie, btw

Edited by Onyx_6

Mandarin

with t-shirt torso block

How about

'just got off the lavvy' Trevor Slattery

or Ho Yensin - a very nice touch in the movie, btw

Agreed!

I'm assuming that everything that was in the movie is covered by DSTs license. So I'll be expecting

an Iron Man 3 Downton Abbey SDCC exclusive box set featuring Liverpool centre-half Martin Skrtel.

That's a box set for an Ask DST if ever there's been one.