UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the junior novel is out? I wonder how accurate it is. I mean, what draft of the script. Wonder if they update it right before it goes to press.

It's not out, I just happen to work where the store displays are made for the books. I don't know what version of the script it'll follow, but when I checked out the version for Avengers and IM2 they were pretty accurate to the movies.

Pepper does wear Armor in the film, sorry Zach

I wouldn't get too excited about whether Pepper wears armor or not. In fact, I think you'll find that Zach has been completely honest about everything (even in ways you didn't realize it). I suggest re-reading this thread after seeing the movie.

I dont think Zach has said that Pepper doesnt wear an armor, just that they arent making an armored pepper, meaning she either dons one of ironmans existing suits, or possibly she's injected with extremis and controls a specific suit that is deemed Rescue, but does not actually wear it

One of the greatest twists in ' Iron Man 3 -the junior novel' is the part where......

Pepper gets married! Is that Batroc, Hoppy Hogan or Toady Stark ? post-638-0-06621700-1364029778_thumb.jpg

To be quite honest I haven't read anything like this since the early days of Tales of Suspense & the Pepper sub-plots are quite adult in their content but the bit where you get a glimpse of her ....er..... ginger ......er ....... WARNING ADULT CONTENT

pussy post-638-0-84091700-1364029751_thumb.gif

ohmy.png

.......that is indeed a 'treasure' she has between her there!

I can't wait for ' Iron Man IV -the junior novel' which as many of you know features

Iron Baby post-638-0-35329400-1364030733_thumb.jpg

Quite a few revelations there guys so don't open those spoilers & blame me .....& BTW I read 'Twister -the junior novel ' years ago & it bore little likeness to the final movie ..........it was just a draft .

One of the greatest twists in ' Iron Man 3 -the junior novel' is the part where......

Pepper gets married! Is that Batroc, Hoppy Hogan or Toady Stark ? attachicon.gifc17761.jpg

To be quite honest I haven't read anything like this since the early days of Tales of Suspense & the Pepper sub-plots are quite adult in their content but the bit where you get a glimpse of her ....er..... ginger ......er ....... WARNING ADULT CONTENT

ohmy.png

I can't wait for ' Iron Man IV -the junior novel' which as many of you know features

Iron Baby attachicon.gifh3127.jpg

Quite a few revelations there guys so don't open those spoilers & blame me .....& BTW I read 'Twister -the junior novel ' years ago & it bore little likeness to the final movie ..........it was just a draft .

Okay, thread’s over guys, no ones gonna top this level of amazing... let’s all just meet back when we start finding the TRU wave in the wild or on the web-site or whatever until then we’ve got nothing left to say on the issue.

Pepper gets married! Is that Batroc, Hoppy Hogan or Toady Stark ? attachicon.gifc17761.jpg

ohmy.png

Iron Baby attachicon.gifh3127.jpg

Take a bow. That was very witty

I don't think I stated it one way or another. I actually had to sign an agreement not talking about specifics of the script, but I guess the release of the novel changes things, although not for me.

Does Pepper wear armor in the junior novelization?

Edited by Zach Oat

I believe the actual street date for the different kids books is April 2nd and 9th (according to Amazon) so they're not out just yet, but obviously they're not going to be hiding things as much after that date. And I don't think you said for certain if she wears armor in the film, there was just something you said in a general response that will probably have more truth in the long run than what you meant. You weren't saying anything out of school, I just thought it will be funny to re-read once the movie info is out.

GH, one question since you read that book. Does the "Iron Patriot" armor actually see combat?

I ask because Hot Toys revealed their 1/6 diecast figure, and people are upset that it is pretty barebones for the price.

With Iron Man armors in the past, they have included battle damaged parts for an alternate look, but Iron Patriot has none.

Yes, the Iron Patriot includes two head, one with the LED eyes and one with a removable faceplate with a Cheadle sculpt under neath. Most of the HT IM figures include a light up helmet and either a helmeted face sculpt or full head sculpt.

@Zach

I'm guessing he is saying that this comment from you might be prophetic: smile.png

"We are not making a figure of Pepper in any kind of armor, but if we make a Pepper, you are welcome to put her in Tony's armor."

Edited by Zylek

Not to get nit-picky, but Mattalica's comment seemed to indicate that I did not know whether Pepper wore armor in the film or not, and furthermore that I had somehow stated that Pepper did NOT wear armor. I was simply pointing out that I didn't say anything of the kind. I have signed agreements not to reveal plot details of the script I read, so I can't really do that. I had to sign the same thing when I read the Thor 2 synopsis. And I have no idea if what I read made it into either film, anyway.

I seem to remember that Mattalica is involved in the film industry in some way. If he's actually seen the film, and is commenting on actual footage he has seen, and not a script or anything, then good for him, although he seems not to have signed the same agreements I have. biggrin.png If he's commenting on a script he read or the junior novelization, then we'll see what makes it in.

I will say that I am a big Iron Man fan -- I've been reading since the Armor Wars and worked my way back to the Demon in a Bottle Saga -- and I enjoyed the script, so I expect to enjoy the film. But then, I enjoyed Iron Man 1 and 2... and Avengers, and Thor, and Captain America, and even The Incredible Hulk.

That said, not every hardcore comics fan is going to get what they expect in this movie.

I dont think Zach has said that Pepper doesnt wear an armor, just that they arent making an armored pepper, meaning she either dons one of ironmans existing suits, or possibly she's injected with extremis and controls a specific suit that is deemed Rescue, but does not actually wear it

i didnt say she wore her own(rescue) armor just that she wears armor

I don't think I stated it one way or another. I actually had to sign an agreement not talking about specifics of the script, but I guess the release of the novel changes things, although not for me.

Does Pepper wear armor in the junior novelization?

no, just that Legos' box art may be closer to the Mark(42) than you know.