UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

What's long and hard and full of Iron Men? Our box set.

Can you tell us when the reveal will be? I'm just curious if pictures will be out there before May.. I figure by the time we get a few weeks out from the movie open date that just about every suit will be known and there won't be any more secret armors..

I loved the Borders Book store variants.. I'm hoping that more than one specialty store orders exclusive armors so we can see as many unique ones as possible.

Not sure when we'll be revealing the box set. Or the TRU figures. There are still some embargos in place for when we're allowed to show some items. Closer to the movie than you might think. Once I confirm some dates, I should be able to show a couple more next week.
Thanks Zach! You are the man.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An unusually serious spoiler from me about the Mk.XLVII 47 armour .....

.......end of 'Avengers' movie Stark is on Mk.VII suit by the time we get to IM3 he has produced 39 drones that he can control from his Mk.XLVII suit .....

-buttmirymate

Let's stick to the Roman numerals it's far more irritating than using those easy Arabic numerals.

Edited due to my ropey arithmetical skills

Three months later & there's little point in keeping the spoilers is there ?

I think I'm still fairly spoiler free for the movie, except for what's been shown in trailers

Up to this point, I have the Mark 1-7 minimates and I'll be getting the Mark 42. How am I going to live with that huge gaping Mark 8-41 hole in my IM collection? ;)

I cannot wait to see the Embargoed TRU minimates, another armor maybe?

Well it's not the Minimates IM3 mystery box set but I did find these today...

hallofarmors.jpg

It's a shame Hasbro cheaped out and included a Detroit Steel & Hulkbuster reissue (from a different style to boot) and put the "Mark 42" with a silly vehicle.

adv_mark42.jpg

Oh well, it all just makes me more excited for Zach to reveal the mystery IM3 box set & embargoed 'mates...

Hey, I'm sure Iron Man driving a... what is that, exactly? A bulldozer? A Snowcat? A garbage truck?... is a key plot point in the movie. Just like how the Flash was always riding on this motorcycle on Justice League Unlimited:

5_Flash_Motorcycle.jpg.w300h300.jpg

Hey, I'm sure Iron Man driving a... what is that, exactly? A bulldozer? A Snowcat? A garbage truck?... is a key plot point in the movie. Just like how the Flash was always riding on this motorcycle on Justice League Unlimited:

To be fair, maybe Flash bought a motorcycle for the same reason real life humans bought Segways: They’re capable of moving MUCH faster then the expensive two-wheeled object they just dropped a grand or two on, but at least people will laugh at them for owning it.

How does the TRU set for this wave work? Will it be a whole new set of figures or is it shared with the main wave?

Mark 42 and the Manderin I assume will be the shared packs

Movie series are still shared.

Mark 42/Mandarin and Iron Patriot/REDACTED ARMY BUILDER will be the shared sets.

Specialty will have Cowboy Disguise Tony Stark/Aldrich Killian and War Machine/Maya Hansen.

TRU will have Tony Stark/EMBARGOED and EMBARGOED/EMBARGOED.

Hope to reveal the TRU Tony and the army builder SOON.

Embargoed is the new Redacted. Zach Oat: The unintentional Creator of Memes. highfive2.gif

I am hoping for a whole unique box set of embargoed armors. I am such a sucker for Iron Man armors.. I will continue to buy multiples of every one they make!!

Said it before.. and I'll say it again.

Love them, especially the new Tony!

So is the extremis soldier also in the other TRU 2-pack like the Chitauri Soldier was in both the Chitauri Soldier/Chitauri General and Maria Hill/Chitauri Soldier packs?

I'm wondering if Pepper is one of the embargoed figures, I thought Lego let out a spoiler by what they showed her doing on the box art of the Malibu Attacks set.

Edit: Never mind, I actually read the description and got my answer on the extremis soldier smile.png

Edited by Zylek

Love them, especially the new Tony!

So is the extremis soldier also in the other TRU 2-pack like the Chitauri Soldier was in both the Chitauri Soldier/Chitauri General and Maria Hill/Chitauri Soldier packs?

I'm wondering if Pepper is one of the embargoed figures, I thought Lego let out a spoiler by what they showed her doing on the box art of the Malibu Attacks set.

Edit: Never mind, I actually read the description and got my answer on the extremis soldier smile.png

Pepper is not embargoed in any way. She is not one of the embargoed figures. And yeah, Extremis is a shared heavy-pack, so one in the assortment should be enough. No traditional army-builder/variant set-up here, at specialty or TRU.