UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx, just Savin's head on Mr Church. The only thing different is the jacket, which is from Coulson. I had to give it a coat of black paint to match the arm/leg color.

Couldn't remember if Savin wore a tie at Stark Industries, but I like it better without.

Also, not sure what color pants Rhodey wore, if anyone knows, please post.

There are a few others I am working on, but pix from the movie are too few online at the moment...

How much of Rhodey and Pepper required paint?

Read: what are their recipes :P

Great customs.

Thanks guys!

Rhodey was a complete repaint from neck to waist, including the arms, I had to try and color match his skin tone as best I could. I made decals for his chest and sleeves. Pants and shoes were from my part bin, maybe from '24'?

Pepper's chest started as one of the Femme Fatales (Little Red?), but I had to add a lot of paint detali as the chest block only had a tampo on the front. Same with her legs.

Head is a Sarah Connor, I think.

Hair was originally a black hairpiece, I mixed colors until I got something I thought worked as a 'strawberry blonde'.

Finished up another one!

"Homeland Security Agent" Ellen Brandt

Brandt.jpg

Recipe:

Chest, arms, head: Walking Dead Andrea (freckles removed from right-side of face, left scar and freckles (pitting) on left-side)

Hair: Prisoner Nina Myers (repainted)

Badge: Jean DeWolff

Legs: Expendables 2 Mr. Church

Brandt is another that I had a hard time finding source material online, I thought she might have been wearing a skirt, but can't remember.

Finished up another one!

"Homeland Security Agent" Ellen Brandt

Brandt.jpg

Recipe:

Chest, arms, head: Walking Dead Andrea (freckles removed from right-side of face, left scar and freckles (pitting) on left-side)

Hair: Prisoner Nina Myers (repainted)

Badge: Jean DeWolff

Legs: Expendables 2 Mr. Church

Brandt is another that I had a hard time finding source material online, I thought she might have been wearing a skirt, but can't remember.

I think she did wear a skirt.

Excellent work, BTW!

Thanks monkeycrumb. I think I may head to Barnes and Noble after work and see if the "Art of Iron Man 3" book has the specifics I need for the customs. So far, the best source of info has been the Upper Deck cards on eBay that contain a piece of the costume.

From those, I found that Savin needs a gold/black striped tie.

Thanks! Here he is! This is an old one, from 2010.

manthing1.jpg

I think the Ghostbuster's NYC Mayor has the perfect tie for Savin, even has the kinda open collar/loose tie combo that I believe Savin was rocking.

Yeah, the style is right, but the tie color is off. I may work on a decal this weekend based on that design though, thanks for pointing it out!