UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

I think Zach has already tempered our expectations about Igor. I'm not holding my breath.

I'm just trying to figure out when I can be sad that Igor's not in it.

Neither am I.

I'd rather see the female Extremis soldier in his place.

And I'd hate to have a single army builder in a boxed set. :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Savin is well covered by the head with Iron Patriot, and any business suit (Expendables? Kilian's suit?), so I'd hate to see another slot used for Savin. I'd rather see the female Extremis soldier in his place.

I disagree, I want Pilot Savin with some cool extremis parts that match his skin tone, and maybe a face that looks like hes chewing gum

I think Zach has already tempered our expectations about Igor. I'm not holding my breath.

>I'm just trying to figure out when I can be sad that Igor's not in it.

Neither am I.

I'd rather see the female Extremis soldier in his place.

And I'd hate to have a single army builder in a boxed set. sad.png

She was an individual, not an army builder.

>>I'm just trying to figure out when I can be sad that Igor's not in it.

lockquote>

Neither am I.

>I'd rather see the female Extremis soldier in his place.

And I'd hate to have a single army builder in a boxed set. sad.png

She was an individual, not an army builder.

oh so you're talking about Man-Things wife

Am I the only one who would like the end-credits bonus character in the box set? Seems like a lot of people might like that one.

I would.

bahaha ditto to that. although I'm sure we will get it via another wave, so i'd rather stick to the main feature.

When I had first got the Silver Centurion in my hands, all I could think was that there wasn't enough silver. Now that's just a fault of the movie design, and not the actual figure, but I wanted to see what would happen if I gave the Silver Centurion the arms and legs of a spare Terminator Endoskeleton to make it closer to the comic design.

What do you guys think?

0nwzf73.jpg

Great part swap Smashmaster12 and one that would never have occurred to me. Inspired.

Just got hold of a set of the TRU armours thanks to my good friend on here, Hav. All four figures are truly superb. I'll have to see if I can put together what is now known around here as a 'Smashmaster12 Silver Centurion' for my little bro (who is actually not that little) as it's always been his favourite shellhead look.

When I had first got the Silver Centurion in my hands, all I could think was that there wasn't enough silver. Now that's just a fault of the movie design, and not the actual figure, but I wanted to see what would happen if I gave the Silver Centurion the arms and legs of a spare Terminator Endoskeleton to make it closer to the comic design.

What do you guys think?

0nwzf73.jpg

Looks good dude. And I love your minimate reviews on youtube :D