UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Gamer Tony set today. I think the inner tray still had some mold release oil on it....ok, not some...a lot :) Tony was soaked in the oil

WetTony_zps5d042795.jpg

Both stands were pretty drenched too

WetStand_zps954dfb4b.jpg

But it's ok, after a quick wipe down, Tony was back to playing games in no time

GamerTony_zps87098904.jpg

Got the Gamer Tony set today. I think the inner tray still had some mold release oil on it....ok, not some...a lot smile.png Tony was soaked in the oil

WetTony_zps5d042795.jpg

Both stands were pretty drenched too

WetStand_zps954dfb4b.jpg

But it's ok, after a quick wipe down, Tony was back to playing games in no time

GamerTony_zps87098904.jpg

Is that TV from an old TMNT figure? I know I've seen it before.

Unfortunately due to TRU's poor website listings I have a glut of Heartbreaker/Gamer Tony packs so if anyone needs them cost + shipping pm me!

Edit: also have extras of the other exclusive too

Edited by Webhead

Ninja Turtles TV set FTW!

So, when are we going to find out about the boxed set? I'm just trying to figure out when I can be sad that Igor's not in it. #stillbuyingitthough

The box set is going to be:

Don Cheadle in Polo shirt

Harley the genius kid

TV broadcaster guy with Stark tattoo

Lady from bar with file folder

Pepper in business suit (not the sports bra you want)

J/K !

Seriously, I think I'd only be disappointed if we don't get Killian with tatooed chest. Any more armor is a bonus, I think they covered it pretty well.

Unfortunately due to TRU's poor website listings I have a glut of Heartbreaker/Gamer Tony packs so if anyone needs them cost + shipping pm me!

Soooooooooooo are you saying that you got the wrong stuff despite specifying correct SKU numbers ??

Bloody f&$king hell verymad.gif

Ninja Turtles TV set FTW!

So, when are we going to find out about the boxed set? I'm just trying to figure out when I can be sad that Igor's not in it. #stillbuyingitthough

The box set is going to be:

Don Cheadle in Polo shirt

Harley the genius kid

TV broadcaster guy with Stark tattoo

Lady from bar with file folder

Pepper in business suit (not the sports bra you want)

J/K !

Seriously, I think I'd only be disappointed if we don't get Killian with tatooed chest. Any more armor is a bonus, I think they covered it pretty well.

I agree except Igor. I thought he had quite a significant role onscreen. I don't even remember Silver Centurion being mentioned, let alone seen. unsure.png

Soooooooooooo are you saying that you got the wrong stuff despite specifying correct SKU numbers ??

Bloody f&$king hell verymad.gif

yeah I ordered when they first popped up last week. the sku numbers were different online and in my cart but when I got my order confirmation the item # was the same for both. The invoice that came with the package has 2 line items with the same sku number and item number which shouldn't happen. Hopefully for you all it's been corrected.

It's a...heartbreaker...dream maker....

Well, crap. I just realized that my set of the LCS IM3 mates I ordered through Luke have been misdelivered to an Amazon.com warehouse a mile south of my house. If it follows the regulare routine of how willing they are to help people out it'll be a month before I see them and they'll probably be beaten to death when they arrive.

Sigh.

Shotgun, Igor, Red Snapper and the Stealth Suit (though I swear it wasnt black in the film) all had significant parts on screen and havent been made

im not holding my breath either though, if we see them, they will be happy surprises

however, Killian and Pepper (and maybe a full Savin) are mates I really think this line shouldnt be without