UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

any idea when these will be at tru?

Any idea WHAT we will ordering when these eventually hit TRU.com? ......... http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=minimates%20iron%20man%203&origkw=minimates+iron+man+3&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

Logic would dictate that we'll soon get some more information but this is TRU.com & I'm getting edgy .

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person that hadn't realised that this wave has 8 different characters ?

.....& there is an implication of a second TRU wave ?

blush.png

Guess I was ermm.gif

I've become quite passionate about Iron Man Minimates in a way I never thought I ever would so I'm really looking forward to getting these .

That aside..............I'm really intrigued to see whether the bold move ....if it is a bold move.....to dispense with a variant in the LCS wave..... is going to influence prices & specifically how?

Are the TRU exclusives short packed ? If so..... things may get messy.

Mandarin

with t-shirt torso block

How about

'just got off the lavvy' Trevor Slattery

or Ho Yensin - a very nice touch in the movie, btw

Agreed!

I'm assuming that everything that was in the movie is covered by DSTs license. So I'll be expecting

an Iron Man 3 Downton Abbey SDCC exclusive box set featuring Liverpool centre-half Martin Skrtel.

That's a box set for an Ask DST if ever there's been one.

Was it liverpool v chelsea? Battle damage Ivanovic please DST

Damn - that's one great looking Cutlery drawer.

A DST minimate carry-case that was set-up to look like a hall of armour would be pretty cool!

Edited by Nessex

Really nice display! I'm looking forward to creating a 'movies only' display once I acquire the new ones.

Finally saw the flick.. And loved it. Can't wait to get these!! (especially the TRU ones)

Awesome! Please say you're storing silverware in a Minimate carrying case.

I sold the silverware to buy Minimates. Now I've got more space for my plastic crack and fewer dishes to wash! It's a win-win and I highly recommend it.

So I had a sick kitten to deal with last night into this morning, that being said I kept periodically checking TRU.com for the mates to go up on sale. Nothing yet. I had an idea, does anyone think it would be smart to start like a group text (maybe through group me) and text the group when the mates go on sale? I am more prone to check texts over refreshing the mmmv. Just an idea. Thoughts ?