UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

I'll attempt to be serious about Female Minimates ,so no mass debating ...........

Two of my all time Top 20 Minimates would include Valkyrie & Wonder Woman & it is amazing how well both stand up to scrutiny some 6 years after each was produced . I love minimates & I love sex..... I'm probably unusual in not requiring the internet for the latter tongue.png . Sexiness is perhaps lacking in many female minimates,this is probably healthy for the target audience which sadly isn't most of us here .

The average male will 'check out' a female in the manner males do .....I shan't elaborate too much because Dino's monitor has just been cleaned.......& unfortunately too many female Minimates appear to have big arses & fat legs when they're wearing a formal skirt or dress . I give you Mary Jane who looks like this in the comics......

250px-Mary_Jane_Watson.jpg

.......I swear I'd have married her in the day ,she's just gorgeous .

Her Minimate appears to have eaten most of the pies

That is an extreme example but the hip-heaviness that is inherent in the Minimate design just doesn't help at times.

So what shall I say about female breasts on Minimates ? There are some beauties but they are almost universally painted wink.png & to my mind the ones that succeed the best are where the design of the costume accentuates the breasts. Most superheroines' costumes accentuate the breasts but this is a 'no go' with many civilians & that's perhaps why they often don't appeal . That is perhaps the most simplistic & sexist thing I have ever written but I believe it to be true.

Really not trying to validate an argument on the 'sexiness' of 2-inch blocks of plastic from a person who claims to be having actual sex...not the fake internet kind...but if we were to get these top heavy, big breasted female 'mates with no hips and skinny legs (I keep laughing at that mental image), then it's only fair that we get some male 'mates with bulging, molded cod pieces and bubble butts too :-P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Galactus is a fairly recognizable dude.

He's a lot more recognizable when he's taller than two inches high. dry.png

Sorry. Still pining for a big-ass Galactus bank ala the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. Bygones.

There is the Galactus Maximate. That's taller than two inches.

It's also ridiculously impossible to find, not to mention expensive if you can manage to track one down. Same with the Sentinel. :(

I'll attempt to be serious about Female Minimates ,so no mass debating ...........

Two of my all time Top 20 Minimates would include Valkyrie & Wonder Woman & it is amazing how well both stand up to scrutiny some 6 years after each was produced . I love minimates & I love sex..... I'm probably unusual in not requiring the internet for the latter tongue.png . Sexiness is perhaps lacking in many female minimates,this is probably healthy for the target audience which sadly isn't most of us here .

The average male will 'check out' a female in the manner males do .....I shan't elaborate too much because Dino's monitor has just been cleaned.......& unfortunately too many female Minimates appear to have big arses & fat legs when they're wearing a formal skirt or dress . I give you Mary Jane who looks like this in the comics......

attachicon.gif250px-Mary_Jane_Watson.jpg

That is an extreme example but the hip-heaviness that is inherent in the Minimate design just doesn't help at times.

So what shall I say about female breasts on Minimates ? There are some beauties but they are almost universally painted wink.png & to my mind the ones that succeed the best are where the design of the costume accentuates the breasts. Most superheroines' costumes accentuate the breasts but this is a 'no go' with many civilians & that's perhaps why they often don't appeal . That is perhaps the most simplistic & sexist thing I have ever written but I believe it to be true.

Or perhaps small boys who buy these sets in TRU just think girls are gross?

T.

Or the Adult Men who just think girls are gross, lol

With that, I still love female minimates.

attachicon.gif250px-Mary_Jane_Watson.jpg

I've always felt this way, glad someone said it first. Block figures just don't compliment a woman's curves. :P

maryjanepose.jpg

This mary jane might be a better inspiration for the minimate. ..... teehee.gif

....The wait from one wave of mates to the next is a curiously odd purgatory. Look what it does to us. I was under the impression that these mates were coming out next week. Has this been pushed back?

I've seen nothing to indicate that the LCS series has been delayed. Luke's still has it set for an April 24th release. I imagine the TRU series could hit any time now. There's certainly plenty of other IM3 product on the shelves.

I just now noticed that the TRU wave popped up on their site today. It appears to be the normal 'sample case' situation, but for some reason it appears at the bottom of the page if you sort by 'Recently Added' (like I do) and that's how I missed them. At least it's nice to know they'll be everywhere soon.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=minimates%20iron%20man%203&origkw=minimates+iron+man+3&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

So we can get the item number (818663) to ask at our local TRU stores. Maybe reserve rain check a case. :yes:

Edited by Onyx_6