UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

This whole wave is a pass for me unless the redacted are too cool. I've just got too many Iron Mans from the past couple years and already have a Iron Patriot (even if it was a different character). Ill probably end up only picking up any of these if they end up on a clearance peg down the road. 1st Marvel wave in a while with no purchases for me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first saw the picture with Tony in that hat, I thought "Canadian Mounty Tony Stark?"

I hope people do know that in Canada we do have Police officers wearing normal uniforms. 99% of the time a Mounty is in the Mountains or for show. We just have plane jane police officers here.

Edited by dexquinto

When I first saw the picture with Tony in that hat, I thought "Dudley Do-Right Tony Stark?"

I hope people do know that in Canada we do have Police officers wearing normal uniforms. 99% of the time a Mounty is in the Mountains or for show. We just have plane jane police officers here.

There, is that better? tongue.png

But I get it. I'm Cajun, from Louisiana and I now live in Texas, so of course I was born in the middle of a swamp, took a boat to school and ride a horse to work every day. And sound just like Gambit. Cher.

sarcasm-1.gif

When I first saw the picture with Tony in that hat, I thought "Dudley Do-Right Tony Stark?"

There, is that better? tongue.png

But I get it. I'm Cajun, from Louisiana and I now live in Texas, so of course I was born in the middle of a swamp, took a boat to school and ride a horse to work every day. And sound just like Gambit. Cher.

sarcasm-1.gif

Hahah You didn't have to change it, I was just pointing out in a fun way. LoL sorry hope you didn't take any offence to it. Just thought it was funny how people think we have Mounties walking around. When really I maybe seen one a handful of times haha.

• 2 weeks later...