UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

An Unexpected Journey

BannersID

Thanks for the continued encouragement. Looks like we are going to shoot for me returning home, to Portland, in about six months. In the end I think this is pretty optimistic and will most likely take a bit longer, more like the end of the year I think. But things are going well between Jess and I. We have both been able to gain some perspective on what was happening and I think we are having some pretty honest, constructive conversations about it. I also just about have myself weened off of the meds that were fracking with me, which is good. I have been using natural substitutes and have instigated a serious lifestyle change in the way of diet and sleeping habits and will readily admit I am feeling much clearer in my head.

eBay Listings start ending today with a current total of over 200 listings! I have more to list under Banners_ID, but, The Menagerie did take out 70 plus figures, I know you guys frown on price gouging and the like, honestly I spend a considerable amount of time harping on Him about some of the choices in the store, because in the end I am strictly a fan not a re-seller, in this instance I let his judgement be final on some of the harder to acquire items, I hope you fellas understand its a matter of necessity right now. I have kept very little for my self at this point but I do have a small stash of maybe 30 figs right now, though I do keep going back and thinning it out again and again.

Again, Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to browse and bid on listings and most importantly taken time out of your days to offer support and friendship to a person in need. Thanks.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic