UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm thankful for...

TBT!

I'm thankful for all the individuals here that make this place not only a great resource but a rare place on the internet that strangers treat one another with respect and tolerance (yes, even Dinobot).

I'm thankful for the fact I don't have to walk miles to get water or stand in line in the cold for a meal today.

I'm thankful for my Girlfriend, Friends and Family that do their best to drive me nuts and keep me sane at the same time.

I'm not american, so this really isn't my holiday but I do like the idea of a day where we stop to realise how much we have to be thankful for and how lucky we are.

Happy Turkey day Guys & Gals!

T.

I'm thankful for all the individuals here that make this place not only a great resource but a rare place on the internet that strangers treat one another with respect and tolerance.

I've seriously got to agree with this, this is one of the few forums I'm a member of where people are decent, friendly and respectful. I'm a massive G.I.Joe fan (I mean I love G.I.Joe, not that I've had too many pies!) but I've had enough of all the bickering antisocial one-up-manship of a certain hissy forum. Minimate Multiverse is the best forum I know. For those about to collect, I salute you!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Americans and HAPPY uhhh THURSDAY everyone else,hope all have a Happy and Safe Day -M

WOOHOO! Thursday! As a pasty ale supping limey today is merely Thursday, but to all the Americans on this site, and everywhere, I wish you a most epicly joyous Thanksgiving, I hope everyone has a great day, and night, 'cos' that's when it's beer o'clock! I know you guys and gals have turkey, but do you have what us lot this side of the pond call 'pigs in blankets'? Sausages wrapped in bacon? If not, you gotta try 'em! Double the porky goodness! It's like wrapping a beefburger with a steak!

I'm thankful for the next step in my vocation that I take in 39 days. I'm thankful that I get off work in less than an hour. I'm thankful for the 3 wonderful ladies that wait for me at home. I'm thankful for the fine folks on this board for being descent.

I'm thankful for alternate routes. Yes, it was as bad in person as it looked. I'm thankful for everyone here. I'm thankful that I live in a country where I make enough money in a safe environment to collect a child's play thing, and have internet to discuss it online. But honestly, It all comes down to my family and Jesus. That's... about all that needs to be said. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. Thank you to each and every one of you, for making this place so special. :)

I have to agree with the other's sentiments. I am thankful to have this place to hang out with such a great group of people. You have all made this such a fun, entertaining and enjoyable place to be.

And to those not living here in the US, you may not have Thanksgiving as an official holiday but you are most certainly welcome to join everyone and enjoy the day with friends, family or whom ever you are close to! If you are thankful for something, feel free to celebrate it!

I try to be thankful everyday; but it does get lost sometimes in the hussle and bussle of life, so it is nice to have a day to acknowledge it.

I'm thankful for my amazing girlfriend, family, and friends. I'm thankful to have a place to live and a decent job. I'm also thankful for minimates, and for a place like this, and the people here to talk about them.

I am also thankful that there are people here that are so thankful. It seems like more and more thanksgiving is becoming a shopping holiday than anything. Each year black Friday starts earlier and earlier and for some its like thanksgiving is just a day off to have a huge dinner at 3 in the afternoon.

I am also thankful for my family understanding and being okay with me not cooking this year, I'll make it up to them on Christmas.