UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

emperorshotz designs (7/19/17 - Polaris Minimate Collection)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

@frequalizer-- the design is very carefully painted, although it was simple enough just to follow the edges of his helmet.

I just have Warpath and Siryn to complete on my Road Trip X-Force. Still have Havok to paint, Multiple Man & Strong Guy to piece together/decal/paint for X-Factor. Have a bunch of misc. stuff I'm working on simultaneously, so that will probably pop up before the completed teams.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally had the chance to hash out some of the stuff I've had on my workbench! Time for an update:

malicepolaris.jpg

Malice-- probably my favorite of the bunch.

originalfirestar.jpg

Original Firestar-- still not 100% on the mask... but pretty happy compared to the original.

snowbirdsasquatch.jpg

Snowbird as Sasquatch

Now, Road Trip X-Force!

dominoxforce.jpg

Domino

moonstarxforce.jpg

Moonstar, the whole reason I started reading X-Force at the time.

moonstarxforceback.jpg

Back/detail shot

sirynxforce.jpg

Siryn

warpathxforce.jpg

Warpath

meltdownxforce.jpg

Meltdown (shout out to Luke's Trinity from the Matrix decal which served as the basis for Tabitha's face)

Malice and Moonstar are all kinds of awesome, not that the others aren't, but those two in particular rock.

Firestar's mask could do with a little off the sides, but still heaps better than the official one.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got around to finishing both my 80's X-Factor lineup and 90's X-Factor!

90sxfactorforge.jpeg

The ubiquitous Forge custom.

90sxfactorhavok.jpeg

Havok

90sxfactorstrongguy.jpeg

Strong Guy/Guido

90sxfactormadrox.jpeg

Multiple Man, using Luke's decals, very slightly modified.

80sxfactorcaliban.jpeg

Caliban as he appeared when replacing Angel on the team after he lost his wings.

80sxfactorbeast.jpeg

Beast after he transformed back into his blue/furry state (based off X-Factor Cyclops, but might modify the decal so there's less detail to match the others)

Strong Guy looks great and I love that Forge (btw. I'm not a military guy, but I guess he's holding that gun in a way he really shouldn't right? geek.gif )

Using Wolf Man feet for Beast is a really great idea. I guess I haven't seen that before, but it looks really, really good!

Strong Guy looks great and I love that Forge (btw. I'm not a military guy, but I guess he's holding that gun in a way he really shouldn't right? :geek: )

Using Wolf Man feet for Beast is a really great idea. I guess I haven't seen that before, but it looks really, really good!

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get him to hold that sucker.

Niiice - that's great Strong Guy. Love that you've made X-Factor Caliban too! I'm just reading Fall of the Mutants now which features him in this very costume.