UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I predict Lee Burns will have a heart attack today.

I'm surprised the legend of Lee Burns hasn't spread to all corners of the Multiverse yet. Lee is an extremely vocal fan of Flash Thompson and has constantly plagued the DST Facebook site and the Q&A's begging for a Flash Venom Marvel Select figure. Today, it looks as if he got his wish.

I don't get it.

Me neither...Explanation? :confused:

Exactly what groundhog said. A man named Lee Burns has been on the DST facebook page everyday spamming multiple pictures of Flash Thompson Venom for at least a year now. I would say a fun drinking game would be going onto the page and seeing how much times he requested flash; but you will die from intoxication...

Oh lol, didnt read the last sentence of GH's post :P

Thats the gentleman who's a really really big fan of symbiotes, right?

The same person who wrote DST a long question about them in last Ask DST about minimates, i remember because it was long and about symbiotes and it was written by some guy names Lee :)

Lee is now offering his campaign skills to the highest bidder. If you want a character made as a Minimate or Select figure, Lee's the man to get it done.

Today, Flash Thompson Venom . . . Tomorrow - GIDEON!

I have to ask if you think Chuck intentionally tried to make it a Disney Store exclusive so it would be harder to buy over in the UK. If you need any help getting one when the time comes, just let me know and I can help you out.

You know, I thought the same thing. I'd also be happy to pick one up for you, Lee. I've got a DS in my local mall.

One of the DST guys (probably Chuck) mentioned to me at NYCC that they had something else coming from the Disney Store to announce; I'm not sure if he was referring to these, or some other Minimate products. But Chuck did tell me that Disney loves Marvel Select, and couldn't get enough of them. I was kind of surprised, because it always seems to me like they've just got a big wall of 'em, but I guess they like that wall.

Lee is now offering his campaign skills to the highest bidder. If you want a character made as a Minimate or Select figure, Lee's the man to get it done.

Today, Flash Thompson Venom . . . Tomorrow - GIDEON!

Muahahahaha *twirls mustache* Yes, it's all coming together...

BTW, no one seems to have commented on the figures. Venom's pretty nice. The Lizard is fantastic, and since he's one guy Marvel Legends hasn't really nailed (I still have the old pre-ML one on display), he's a must-buy. The Silvestri Hulk... looks like the source material. That's all I will say.:lol:

Over the last couple of years I have really fallen in love with the MS line. As far as I'm concerned, they really can't do a bad figure and even the weaker looking ones far outweigh most of what is out there. I didn't realize I would like the Flash Venom figure as much I do and am sure it will be better in person. Same with the Lizard.

• 2 weeks later...

First Kang, now a MS ThompVenom. Two eras ended in the space of a few months. Add the wave 50 fanpoll, and one might think Mr Oat was hired by Chuck with a "get these online nutcases off my @$$" mandate.