UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Did somebody say 'Secret Santa 2012'?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best to your wife, Granny!

So, I received my package today! A little late for christmas, but a pleasant surprise nonetheless (especially since my birthday is right around the corner)!

It has a nice, decorative star pattern.

SecretSanta-01.jpg

Opening it up, there is a note:

SecretSanta-02.jpg

OMG! A hand-crafted glass ornament! Next Christmas is safe! And it might be about the right scale for 'mates! :biggrin:

SecretSanta-03.jpg

But that's not all! There are TARDIS string lights in it, too! I can use these all year long. And I'm pretty glad I got one of those universal plug adapters, so it will shine with German energy, too.

SecretSanta-04.jpg

But wait! That's not all! There's also a Walking Dead handless Rick 2-pack I thought I'd missed for good!

SecretSanta-05.jpg

But there's more! A blue Vorin!

SecretSanta-06.jpg

Great present, thanks a lot Secret Santa!

SecretSanta-07.jpg

And now for the guessing game. I used the list to narrow it down, since there weren't any hints, as far as I see it. The only message is the one about Doctor Who. BUT... the package came from Canada. And a certain region in Canada is mentioned on the stamp. So my guess is: SPIDERX!!! Thanks a lot, mate! You really outdid yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

It would seem my post in this thread this week disappeared with some of the other content. So, in hopes this remains up, here is the final reveal for everyone:

blacksun1520- pk13

Bob Harris- vbpanizzi

boyd- Eclipse

DaveOMac- Mattallica

Eclipse- TM2 Dinobot

Hav- homestar17

homestar17- TheSpiderX

jcastic- Minimadman

jjwspider- blacksun1520

Kostifire- minijeff

Lobsterman- Kostifire

luke314pi- Hav

Mattallica- Undeadpool

minijeff- boyd

Minimadman- SuperChefMate

MsMarvel fan- jjwspider

MysteryMan- Nessex

Nessex- Lobsterman

Pappymojo- MsMarvel fan

pk13- jcastic

Punisher- MysteryMan

SuperChefMate- pappymojo

TheSpiderX- Bob Harris

TM2 Dinobot- luke314pi

Undeadpool- DaveOMac

vbpanizzi- Punisher

If for some reason someone didn't receive something, please let me know. Thanks to all of you for another great year that went very smoothly.

So....did everyone get their packages this year?

And yes, I do believe everyone got their package this year. Including me it seemed. When MMMV went down, I received a Hydra Infantry Soldier and 8 Sentinels from an unnamed Santa with the following note:

002.jpg

001.jpg

I won't say who my Santa is (justin case they want to remain secret-I wouldn't want him to get all huffy about it), but I will say to him that this was an incredibly generous (yet unnecessary) thing to do. It's always my pleasure to set things up like this and I truly appreciate the gesture. I'm always amazed at how well this board takes care of each other and it's things like this that truly prove what a great place this is. Thanks Santa!

Just wanted to make an official Thank you post to my Santa pk13, it was such a fantastic gift and truly thoughtful!! Thank you very much!

And to you groundhog, thank you once again for organizing this event! Here's looking forward to next year!

So....did everyone get their packages this year?

I won't say who my Santa is (justin case they want to remain secret-I wouldn't want him to get all huffy about it), but I will say to him that this was an incredibly generous (yet unnecessary) thing to do. It's always my pleasure to set things up like this and I truly appreciate the gesture. I'm always amazed at how well this board takes care of each other and it's things like this that truly prove what a great place this is. Thanks Santa!

:thumbsup:

I need to note that Luke contributed the Hydra soldier and the bag of Dreadnaught parts from the DST build-a-mate booth. Thanks Luke!

Thanks for taking care of this tradition again, especially during all of the hectic stuff going on in the "real world".