UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Did somebody say 'Secret Santa 2012'?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome Pappymojo! Glade you liked everything. Yes, the gummies are edible, and yes, you can give them to kids. That's why I put those in, I hope you all enjoy them.

And thank you to TM2, I saw Pappy's post and wasn't sure if I should give the hint or just say it was me. Thanks for the assist!

I'm glad everything got to you safe and sound and you like everything.:biggrin: I remember how bad I wanted Kyle Reese and it just so happend I got him for Christmas as well, through our secret santa.He still stands on my desk today and is still one of my favorite minimates so when I looked at your list I knew he was the first one you were getting for Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family Dinobot

I Also got my secret Santa gift last night as well and I have to say I was a little stumped at first on who my secret santa was.It took a little homework and cutting of my box that my gifts came in to see if there was a name hiding sure enough there was so that led me to my next adventure to visit one of my other favorite minimate sites for conformation of somebody's name and I got it :biggrin: .Thank You Boyd my gifts are Awesome I now have A Shane to fight Zombies with Rick.I almost tore him open before i got pictures of everything I got a little excited.And your Christmas Goblin is over the top he will reside on my Desk with my other 2 inch treasures.

So here are some pics and again thank you Boyd.Merry Chrismas to you and your family

post-3300-0-75318800-1355878050_thumb.jp

post-3300-0-90078400-1355878064_thumb.jp

post-3300-0-06438400-1355878076_thumb.jp

Here's a list of who has received their packages and the Santa's that they guessed (some Santas haven't confirmed that it was them or not):

boyd-minijeff

eclipse-boyd

homestar17-Hav

Kostifire-Lobsterman

luke314pi-TM2 Dinobot

MysteryMan-Punisher

Pappymojo-SuperChefMate

pk13-blacksun1520

Punisher-vbpanizzi

TM2 Dinobot-eclipse

vbpanizzi-Bob Harris

Here's who has received, but doesn't know who their Santa is:

jcastick

minimadman

MsMarvel fan

Here's who has not received yet:

blacksun1520

Bob Harris

DaveOMac

Hav

jjwspider

Lobsterman

Mattallica

minijeff

Nessex

SuperChefMate

TheSpiderX

Undeadpool

Edited by groundhog7s

Received my Secret Santa gift in the mail yesterday and was extremely excited about what I found inside. Here's what I received:

- A vs X Box Set

- X-Force Wolverine (this is one that has been on my wish list for a long, long time)

- Venom (SM3)

- Master Chief (x2 - this is another one that I've wanted for quite some time but don't think I ever found during my visits to TRU)

Thanks to MsMarvelfan for the excellent selection of mates. Upon opening them, I found that my 2 year old son really liked the Wolvie figure and tried to claim him as his own. Thanks again! :)

WAHOOO!

I have received 3 ASM 2-packs, which is awesome because i was a bit skint when they came out and totally missed them.

I received Aunt May & Lizard Trooper, BD Spider-Man & Lizard, and Spider-Man & Peter Parker.

post-2737-0-39250500-1356159292_thumb.jp

My package arrived with a note wishing me a Merry X-Mas.... but without much of a hint on it. It can from Arizona . . . and thats about as much of a clue as i got. Now to do some sleuthing.

WAHOOO!

I have received 3 ASM 2-packs, which is awesome because i was a bit skint when they came out and totally missed them.

I received Aunt May & Lizard Trooper, BD Spider-Man & Lizard, and Spider-Man & Peter Parker.

post-2737-0-39250500-1356159292_thumb.jp

My package arrived with a note wishing me a Merry X-Mas.... but without much of a hint on it. It can from Arizona . . . and thats about as much of a clue as i got. Now to do some sleuthing.

There are other states besides Arizona that are abbreviated with "AR", you know... :rolleyes: