UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Did somebody say 'Secret Santa 2012'?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blacksun: I do what I can, I have to look somewhat presentable from time to time. :)

And yeah, this gift was just stellar but now knowing my sleuthing skills have once again failed me and Lobsterman ISN'T my Santa.....I think I am at a loss.

So until the reveal, I'd like my Santa to know how grateful I am for this, it truly is an awesome gift!

a smooshed package arrived today from Atomik Toys, and I didn't remember ordering anything, but vodka will do that. So I tore open the package to see Venom TTA and a yellow jacket/kree warrior pack! score! Thanks to Andy from Massachusetts. There's not much for me to go on clue wise, so I can't really attempt to guess your avatar.

a smooshed package arrived today from Atomik Toys, and I didn't remember ordering anything, but vodka will do that. So I tore open the package to see Venom TTA and a yellow jacket/kree warrior pack! score! Thanks to Andy from Massachusetts. There's not much for me to go on clue wise, so I can't really attempt to guess your avatar.

Don't know who Andy is but this video clip might have some sort of meaning.

For those of you worrying their packages might not arrive. Especially when you send internationally it can take a pretty long time. From trading with members in the US, my experience is that the time a package takes from Europe to the US and vice versa varies between less then a week and over four weeks.

So in that case, keep calm and keep being excited. :)

So I got my package delivered over the weekend but I was out of town on a very bad trip. My Dad forgot all about it 'til the Mailman came to see if it'd been delivered (his weekend replacement hadn't scanned it as delivered). So all's well that ends well.

Now for the swell swag!

- Alpha Flight set 2!

- Trenchcoat Benjy Boy/Doombot!

-Mummy, Frankenstein's Monster and Creature from the Black Lagoon stickers!

-CUSTOM MADMAN minimate!

-CUSTOM SANTA DOOM (from What The-?! #10, an issue I cherish from my childhood)!

Photo1189.jpg

Photo1187.jpg

Photo1186.jpg

And thanks to a little hint left for decoding in the package, my guess is PUNISHER!

Thanks a heap, buddy! These are outta site!

A huge THANK YOU to my Secret Santa.

I recieved Deadpool TPB Vol. 6 I Rule, You Suck, Rick and Zombie 2 pack, AND Xavier and Shaw 2 pack! AWESOME. I was debating buying the WD mates but after seeing these in hand I think I am going to cave.

post-1666-0-65870400-1355375272_thumb.jp

I believe my Santa is Bob Harris. If I am wrong I apologize to both Mr. Harris and Mr. MB. I guess I missed a translation. Thanks!!

I got my package yesterday, and it was full of cool stuff!

100_2435.jpg

I got a crate and casket with a very cool custom paint job. I got a custom battle damaged White Tiger and a Livewire from the JLU Animated Series, which are both amazing. And not pictured is a punch of parts for customs. :)

Thanks TM2!!

So my package arrived today. It had the most brilliant wrapping paper ever.

SS12-1_zpsd885ba21.jpg

And what was inside, I literally squeed. Twice. Once for Kyle Reese, and once, doubly hard, for Alpha Flight.

SS12_zps53a62c40.jpg

Now, the clue was a bit tricky, but I think I got it.

It's from Washington, and as we all know that was our first President. And he had wooden teeth, and the ship is wood. And both those things are sometimes called clippers. Which now means utensils for cutting hair. And what do we make rope from? Besides the kind we smoke? Hair, with which we lasso sea turtles. Which don't really make a sound, unlike Pudget Sound, which isn't really a noise, but a piece of land. Which takes up mass. And when something takes up mass, other things are effected by that mass. Sometimes these objects become too large to rope, even with a hairy turtle lasso. When that happens, we say they orbit something instead of lassoing it. And as we all know, Orbit is a chewing gum, which takes us back to Washington, who I don't believe ever chewed gum but chewed walnuts. Walnuts look kinda like a brain, and when we get an idea, we say it is dawning on us. Dawn and dusk are also related to orbits, not the gum but the lasso, and sometimes they coincide. When this happens we call it an Eclipse.

So my guess is Eclipse. Thanks buddy! XD

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

I got an awesome package in the mail today, but I can't figure out who sent it, as there were no names listed like Captain Awesome or O.M.A.S. (One Man Awesome Sauce) or NickIsTheMan and I am bad at the detective thing, like an anti-Batman.

I am super excited and thankful. Are the gummies edible? Can I give them to kids?

Thank you Secret Santa, whoever you are.

post-6533-0-93620300-1355794471_thumb.jp

post-6533-0-78657900-1355794496_thumb.jp

Don't know why my photos didn't post. Trying again.

post-6533-0-01552600-1355794448_thumb.jp

post-6533-0-82891900-1355794076_thumb.jp

post-6533-0-09798500-1355794095_thumb.jp

post-6533-0-97841400-1355794110_thumb.jp

post-6533-0-18421000-1355794132_thumb.jp

post-6533-0-77225700-1355794151_thumb.jp