UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Did somebody say 'Secret Santa 2012'?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be helpful if I post a list of all the particpants this year so that at least everyone knows who their Santa might be? I can hide it in a post too if some people don't want to see it.

That would be great! Also,when should we expect to be sent our assigned person's list?

That would be great! Also,when should we expect to be sent our assigned person's list?

Either late (late) tonight or tomorrow. After that, you can start sending as soon as you'd like. I'll also make sure to include my address so you can all send your tribute/sign-up fee.

What's this sign up fee? Money? A custom Minimate?

oooooh - good deal!

Luke - are you able to include personalised messages/riddles to taunt our 'children' with?

I've re-jigged my list because i just noticed that series 2 of SFxT minimates are due soon and i *need* that Major Ursa Kuma minimate :P

Santa assignments have been sent out and I'm hoping I haven't screwed anything up. And here's just a few reminders:

-I don't make the lists, I just send them. If you can't come up with any ideas, you can always ask me to get some more suggestions if you need to.

-If for some reason you can't send your gift or make the deadline, please let me know ASAP so I can pss on the info or make arrangements. As long as I've done this, there's never been any issues but if something happens the more time there is to take care of things the better.

-All pairings were random based on the US-only group and the ship anywhere group. I had no say over who was paired up except for one pairing that I deemed potentially destructive based on previous board interactions. I know I don't need to admit this publicly, but I do want to keep as much transperancy as possible. Other than that, if you received what you deem to be an odd pairing, please blame chance and make the best of it.

Of course, if there are any questions or issues, please let me know. Once packages start getting received, I'll post a list of participants. And once you get your stuff, please post pics and guesses of who you think your Santa is. Other than that, I hope you all enjoy things this year.