UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Did somebody say 'Secret Santa 2012'?

Dang - it was you Mystery Man? I've been slowly deleting names from the list and i was down to DaveOMac, jjwspider, Minimadman, pk13, Undeadpool & you.

Only today did i think to search the boards for Jonesboro..... and voila - your name came up! I came here to gloat that i thought i'd found out who it was, only to see your post :P

When i saw 'AR", i assumed Arizona - I didn't realise Arizona was actually 'AZ'. LOL

In any event - thanks for helping me out with some mates that i missed out on the first time round. Merry Christmas :highfive2:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're very welcome! I actually did have a little hint-note to include with it but found it on the floor AFTER I'd gotten back from the post office. I think one of the cats knocked it offa the table when I wasn't looking.

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked what I got you. I only wish I could've gotten ya more!

Merry Christmas!

Got my package today! I received two TWD 2 packs, the B&W Dale and the Guts zombie packs, a loose Outback Colossus, a loose Femme Fatals Alice and a 2013 Marvel calendar! Thanks Santa!!! :biggrin:

58F6FE0C-79FD-418D-A4C7-88BD76621DE5-1044-000001677D9C4DFA.jpg

Still trying to figure out who my Santa is, the note included has me a bit baffled. When I get back home later I'll try to figure it out.

Ok, USPS what the F@#k? I sent that package out a long time ago! ARRRRGHHHHHHHH!

Lol! Well, I guess I don't need to do anymore investigating! Thanks Matt!! Christmas Eve arrival was perfect timing according to the USPS :lol:

Sorry, Blacksun, i am not your SS, I didnt mean to confuse your investigations, was just stating my frustration at USPS as my "kid" has not posted that they had received the package yet.

Ok, USPS what the F@#k? I sent that package out a long time ago! ARRRRGHHHHHHHH!

Lol! Well, I guess I don't need to do anymore investigating! Thanks Matt!! Christmas Eve arrival was perfect timing according to the USPS :lol:

Sorry, Blacksun, i am not your SS, I didnt mean to confuse your investigations, was just stating my frustration at USPS as my "kid" has not posted that they had received the package yet.

Doh! Well, back to square one I guess :tongue:

Huzzah! 2 years in a row that my package arrived on Christmas Eve. It is beyond anything I could have imagined. A cool lego batmobile, a Rick pop vynle and my favorite candies in the world, Lindor!!!!!!!!

Top that all off with some amazing deadpool art and I am super excited, I have to guess UnDeadpool was my secret Santa, whoever it was you have made me eternally grateful.

DSC_3042.JPG

Got my package today! I received two TWD 2 packs, the B&W Dale and the Guts zombie packs, a loose Outback Colossus, a loose Femme Fatals Alice and a 2013 Marvel calendar! Thanks Santa!!! :biggrin:

58F6FE0C-79FD-418D-A4C7-88BD76621DE5-1044-000001677D9C4DFA.jpg

Still trying to figure out who my Santa is, the note included has me a bit baffled. When I get back home later I'll try to figure it out.

Hmmm.....what does the note say? Someone may be able to help you interpret it.

glad you liked the gift Dave! i was really nervous about it actually xD im so glad it arrived in time! its a Christmas Miracle!

speaking of! i got mine! instantly i knew my SS was Matallica! since the note was written in the font of the band xD dude i love it!

in my gift was a cute christmas decoration, a santa spidey pin, a Dale/Zombie Girl two pack and 3 AMAZING customs :D Santa Claws (christmas flavored Wolverine), Young Justice Robin! and my personal favorite, an Undeadpool! :D top it off with some candy canes and you have an amazing gift! thanks a ton Matt!

(also the stuff i ordered from Lukes came today so pretty awesome christmas eve) :D

glad you liked the gift Dave! i was really nervous about it actually xD im so glad it arrived in time! its a Christmas Miracle!

speaking of! i got mine! instantly i knew my SS was Matallica! since the note was written in the font of the band xD dude i love it!

in my gift was a cute christmas decoration, a santa spidey pin, a Dale/Zombie Girl two pack and 3 AMAZING customs :D Santa Claws (christmas flavored Wolverine), Young Justice Robin! and my personal favorite, an Undeadpool! :D top it off with some candy canes and you have an amazing gift! thanks a ton Matt!

(also the stuff i ordered from Lukes came today so pretty awesome christmas eve) :D

You are very welcome Antonio, I am very relieved that it finally made it to you, and thrilled that you liked the customs, i didnt have a chance to get pics of the customs so please when you have a chance post some.

Ups made my xmas eve as well, with the delivery of the package from my secret santa enclosed was a famous covers Mr. Sinister figure, Thanks DavOMac

Whaaaaaa?!?!??!

I've been watching this parcel every day on the AustPost tracking site to see if it was going to get there in time & each day, it was *still* listed as being at LAX awaiting customs inspections.

I am glad it made it to you before the new year. Merry X-Mas.

I'll need to be sneakier next year - both my Birthday Elephant & Secret Santa identies were guessed straight away this year :P.

So my package arrived, on New Years eve, keeping the streak of receiving minimate related mail on the last day of the year! Huge thanks to Kostisfire for a fun package of goodies! Read all about it over here:

http://portraitofanaddiction.blogspot.ca/2013/01/day-541.html

Jeff of the Miniacs

Glad you liked it!Sorry i didn't finish them,november and december were full of tests.Chemistry,algebra,geometry,etc.