UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How do you display your Minimate?

Hi. I presently display my minimates in glass display cases that I have purchased from Ikea. Unfortunately I don't stick them to any base or platform so if one tips over, it starts a domino effect of many tipping over and many frustrating minutes to stand them all back up.

Just wondering what everyone else is doing to ensure their minimates keep standing. Do people stick putty to their feet or put them on lego bases? If lego bases, which particular ones?

I just want to redo my displays so that I don't have to worry about them falling. I was looking at some lego squares but they are quite pricey for a flat square of plastic dots.

I believe DST was looking at some options but haven't heard if they have come up with anything yet. I seen those clear minimate stands that Luke has (a set of 8 for $1.99) but that will quickly add up trying to get stands for all of the minimates that I presently have.

Thanks everyone :)

I combine, I love a bit of Lego for custom display options, some balanced, some with putty. The LOTR minimates had great

display stands with them. So strange more 'Mates didn't include them...

I just use the transparent DST stands on any mate that seems a bit balance-challenged, from a big cape or big hair or whatever. The rest stand fine as long as I remembered to position the legs carefully when I set them up. But yeah, hearing that domino noise all of a sudden is definitely the worst! And trying not to knock more over as you pick up "the fallen" :sweat: