UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread! V6

Amazing.JL

I must have totally missed the SF2 one then :blink:

These giveaways can happen in any forum. We are up to six now.

As long as the next one isn't for a Silver Surfer/Thanos then it's all good...

Aye great stuff as always MMMV guys! You treat us all right :D

Agreed totally. Excellent community, very friendly and helpful and the RMGT's are like the icing on the cake...

Golly, I'm blushing over here. :)

You should be, but it was appreciated that you did it...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
anyone gotten theirs yet?? i havent yet.

*i thought itd be here by now*

Mine hasn't turned up yet but considering i'm in the UK (and i think the furthest away for this one) i knew i would have the longest wait...

I'm sure we will get them in due time.....plus you have to consider the holidays, mail always takes a bit longer during this time of year.

They'll turn up when they turn up innit...

Sorry folks for the delay on this shipment. Before I left out of town I had asked someone to drop them off at the PO and they didn’t follow through. That’s why I usually do things myself. Sorry it’s no excuse. Don’t worry they will arrive at your door step. I like to keep my promises and after 5 RMGs everyone has received their giveaways. Please do not fault MMMV, blame this all on me. :(

Besides RMGs, I have trades, contests prizes and other things to ship. I work everyday and get out late M-F, so the Post Office is never open during non work ours. I can’t afford to go all the time so I take bundles of stuff to work once a week and take them during lunch. (Yes I get the “What do you got for me?”” Did Christmas Come Early?” wise cracks :P ) Please have patience. Usually things go out within 2-3 days depending on the situation with RMGs, Contests, Trades, etc., Sorry Again.

Yeah, you do this as a huge favor - you have no requirements to send this stuff out (at least not that I know of). So there's no need to feel like you should be blamed for anything. Even if you take another 2 months to get the stuff out... you're still doing something nice for people, that you (again, as far as I know) aren't getting anything in return for. You're a pretty cool guy!

We really appreciate all that you do! :D

yes thank you soooooooooooooooooo much it is an awesome thing to do mine arrived like 5 min ago. again thank you sooooooooooooooo much it is very nice of you. :)

Heh, it's 8:20 here, I'd be scared if it arrived now.

Let this thread diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee! It throws me off!

:blink: How so?

Because it's the post on the home page, and cuts off before the version # can be seen. I know from experiance.