UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread! V6

Amazing.JL

Minimate Multiverse Brings You

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread! V6

At anytime, in any month, in any forum/thread, we will give away a random prize to the first members that post the given phrase. It will always be a surprise so watch out for it.

The first 5 members to post "Minivenom is One Classy Symbiote!!!" (Not sure Shanester Agrees :P) in this thread wins a Grishnakh & Orc Scout 2-Pack and an Elrond pack!!!

resizedGrishnakhOrcScoutCard.jpgElrondBox.jpg

Pictures courtesy of MMC

Rules:
You must have 40 or more posts to qualify. Spamming for post counts will not be tolerated.

You must be a registered member from at least October or before.

You can’t win two consecutive giveaways. This means if you win this one, you can’t win the next one. Past winners will be posted at giveaway time.

Rules are subject to change.

Last Madness Winners
1.) Luke314pi
2.) Soylent Bean
3.) Totalus_Kat
4.) mav-man
5.) ZArox
Please note: MMMV is not responsible for prizes lost in the post.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Minivenom is One....!!!" Aww man.... well at least I got to be first for a change all though I can't win <G>

I still havent received my Chun Li and Bison, but they will come I know it. :D

Good luck guys.

cheers,

Tk

EDIT: Donny that was revenge for youtube wasnt it?

As it happens i've only just started working my way through collecting all the LOTR Minimates and i was after a Grishnakh & Orc Scout 2-Pack and an Elrond but i kinda figured that i wouldn't get my hands on an Elrond so me winning is kinda sweet...

So this is three Minimates that i can mark off my list :D

Congrat's to the other winners...

I'm on here at least 3 times a day & I can never catch one of these! Congrats, winners!

(Bruticus, you've made out like a bandit this week- John Stewart and now LotR) :lol:

Was the John Stewart one an official MMMV contest or ?

And i'm pretty sure that the other Random Giveaway with the Elves was between this one and the John Stewart one, can't remember to be honest...

Was the John Stewart one an official MMMV contest or ?

And i'm pretty sure that the other Random Giveaway with the Elves was between this one and the John Stewart one, can't remember to be honest...

Not official. Minivenom was being a great guy and offering his spare John Stewarts to people that didn't have one. Hence classy symbiote among other reasons. :P

Actually the SF2 pack was inbetween the elves and this one.