UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Banners Id, parts swapping showcase

BannersID

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The unspeakable Umar. Repainted Sans Saref Formal gown dress piece, Repainted shoulder things from TRU Namor,modern Mandarins hair piece, silver slip over cuffs from the parts bucket with a vampire Jubilee chest block

P1070719.jpg

source art

• 1 month later...

My shield assemblage. I couldn't wait for better pics to post. too excited, lol.

Nick, Dum Dum, Johnny Woo, Jasper Sitwell, Maria Hill and Sharon Carter.

I know some of these have been done all the way around but was having to much fun not to post. Bring on M.O.D.O.K.

Edited by BannersID

I came for the SHIELD agents, but I stayed for Umar. Love her! I bought the CotM set for fodder, and I'm totally going to copy that. My one suggestion would be to try Lady Loki's head out, because it's got that great menacing look to it.

I came for the SHIELD agents, but I stayed for Umar. Love her! I bought the CotM set for fodder, and I'm totally going to copy that. My one suggestion would be to try Lady Loki's head out, because it's got that great menacing look to it.

THANKS! I did use that head at first for that very reason but it seemed to get a little to framed out by the hairpiece I used. I think the facial features were just set to wide. If I had it I think the hairpiece from the DC Raven? (the chick in purple) would be top notch.

• 5 months later...

My heartfelt thanks to whom ever started putting those shocked face heads on red shirts they are my favorites! I'm sure some Trek fan must have posted one of these but here is the villain from my fave episode the second pilot, Gary Mitchell

Docs hands were sculpted with milliput and the energy blasts are the tops of the street fighter punch effects removed with a hole drilled through the center.

I wish I had been the clever devil that came up with that swarm combo! I threw in a dark magneto head but I'm sure everyone who saw the original effort did the same

• 2 months later...

Combined the fantastic efforts of other members to make a Brood Queen, The pin for one leg sheared off of this fig so I didnt have much guilt modifying it further. I notched out the back to super glue wing pins onto the torso cover instead of cutting it open to accept the wing harness, black wash and a dab of bloody red for the eyes. Thanks to the boards for the inspirations and direction.

• 2 months later...