UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2012 Discussion Thread

Totally off topic, but if anyone can snag me the TMNT Lego promos and I'll love you forever/not ban you from the site!

Well, I can't promise no bans, but if anyone can snag me the Derpy MLP card from the Enterplay booth, I, too, shall love you handsomely and forever. :P

That's a pretty good Kate from Lost figure.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everyone is asking comic con favours:If anyone could snag me a lego stealth turtle lego i'd thank you in my web series!You will be the honorary member!So if you happen to pass through the lego booth and is able to take a turtle,please take one for me too.

Edited by Kostisfire

Found some pics with some artwork with the 4th Thundercats boxsets new figures...

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thundercats-conventions-news-7/nycc12-icon-heroes-512/

It's Lion-o, Mumm-ra, Jaga and who is the last one ??

It's Grune. 4th boxset is a disappointment (Jaga repaint and Young Lion-O).

With all the major characters done in the first 4 boxsets is there any chance for a 5th with Lynx-O, Pumyra and Bengali? I was really hoping they would be in the boxset with Mumm-ra.

G*dd@mn*t, Icon Heroes. Wtf? <_<

Change of subject. As a rule I don't actually like Play Arts Kai figures, but I am sooooooo getting this! :wub:

553572_10151122863176158_1691177968_n.jpg

Can someone please repost the picture? I can't see Facebook or Twitter pictures...

Is the wolvie set the return of 5 mate box sets?It could be an alternative look but would get new feet,hands,arms,face,hair so it would bassically be another mate.Just without its torso and legs.

From what I can tell the traditional Wolvie look is the Space Wolverine with his special pieces taken off.

Did anyone else notice the new ak 47 rifle?Man this hulk tta set looks superb!I would have preferred a red hulk to the composite one though.Here's a two pack idea:The colours on the composite hulk are awesome so wouldn't it be better if we had a two pack with a rulk and a hulk but with these colours and looks?

Found some pics with some artwork with the 4th Thundercats boxsets new figures...

It's Lion-o, Mumm-ra, Jaga and who is the last one ??

It's Grune. 4th boxset is a disappointment (Jaga repaint and Young Lion-O).

With all the major characters done in the first 4 boxsets is there any chance for a 5th with Lynx-O, Pumyra and Bengali? I was really hoping they would be in the boxset with Mumm-ra.

G*dd@mn*t, Icon Heroes. Wtf? <_<

Change of subject. As a rule I don't actually like Play Arts Kai figures, but I am sooooooo getting this! :wub:

553572_10151122863176158_1691177968_n.jpg

Can someone please repost the picture? I can't see Facebook or Twitter pictures...

post-51-0-09883400-1350067678_thumb.jpg

I saw that Lara mate at C2E2 and promptly drooled all over the case, begging Zach to let me hold her. I don't think he could understand my blatherings, because the answer was no.

Or he didn't want you touching it.

I'm happy to see more Fear Itself and the Hulk protos.

Did anyone else notice the new ak 47 rifle?Man this hulk tta set looks superb!I would have preferred a red hulk to the composite one though.Here's a two pack idea:The colours on the composite hulk are awesome so wouldn't it be better if we had a two pack with a rulk and a hulk but with these colours and looks?

Maybe I missed something but the only gun I could see in the pictures was a slightly re-sculpted Thompson Sub-Machine Gun (Tommy Gun) in front of Mr. Fixit's second look/torso.

A little tidbit courtesy of Action Figure Pics at Icon Heroes booth while viewing Castle Grayskull:

If you see white flecks on the Castle, it’s just styrofoam from the packing material. I asked if they could do Minimates for Masters of the Universe, but they don’t think Mattel will grant the license for it. Too bad.

Edited by Jatta Pake

Is the face on Silver Surfer chest intentional or is it like a Rorschach test that only a few of us see?

Hmmm only those of us that are "Blessed" JP! - my first thought was also why does Silver surfer have a face on his chest!

T.

Hey guys, just got home from...Minimate party! That's right, Zach and the boys had a 10th anniversary party, and I was invited, along with UK Collector. Very good time. Once again, I have to say: thanks to the DST boys for all their hospitality. They are just a great group of guys. UK Collector's a good guy too.biggrin.gif

Don't have too much to report, but I can say that there's a good chance for another Thundercats box if the first four do well, according to Pat from AFX. Also, Zach said he probably won't have any product shots that we haven't seen at the panel, but he should have design sheets. I don't think we'll hear about wave 49, but it's possible. So I wouldn't look for too much more in the way of news.

Maybe I missed something but the only gun I could see in the pictures was a slightly re-sculpted Thompson Sub-Machine Gun (Tommy Gun) in front of Mr. Fixit's second look/torso.

Oh yeah. I messed up the names.

This is kinda off topic but while reading the previews of some marvel NOW! titles i thought that a wave would be cool.If it gets released around the same time with the comics it would be a good way to market it.It could be like the best off wave: ironman (black armor)/superior spider man costume,thor/deadpool (in new costumes),cap/blackpanther (new costumes),hulk/red she hulk (new costumes).