UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey there MMMV; long time listener, first time caller

Greetings everyone!

I am an avid, albiet somewhat novice minimate collector and long time lurke, over a year long. I have been collecting since 2006 and my collection is close to 450 mates. I collect pieces of everything, but marvel is my focal point. I also collect Captain America items, he is favorite hero.I fell in love with minimates because of the minimates themselves; the amount of characters and licenses are incredible, but what drew me in was the perfect 2 inch block figures with 14 points of articulation with such a high level of part swapping. I knew after a short time I would not be able to stop collecting these little pieces of awesome.

It's great to finally join the ranks of the MMMV, I have been working 2 jobs as a lead line cook in the city of brotherly love. So having time to myself has been tough, hence the prolonged lurking. I now have a new job, a better job, and more time, not much more, but enough. I am glad to be able to actively participate here now, and I look forward to discussing minimates with all of you.

Hello! Hope to see you often! 450...wow thats a lot...

Shamless Promotion: Hehe check out my thread I started reviewing again hehe...

Hello! I assume you have a Chef Duff 'Mate?

I do, but he has been disassembled and repurposed for my minimate avatar.

There are better Chefs out there...

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=599&n=Dr.+Hannibal+Lecter

Duff is a novice.

Enjoy the boards and make me some food.

Duff is definitely not a favorite of mine. Im not a fan of fondant. Though I tend to be more into the savory world than the sweet.

Thanks, would you like some liver with fava beans and a nice chianti?

Edited by SuperChefMate

Welcome to the 'verse and your not-so-new addiction! I guess I have a pretty similar habbit of collecting and I'm really looking forward to see your avatar. And lead line cook sounds pretty cool. I might ask you for some recipes sooner or later. :thumbsup:

Thanks Bob, it is really cool. Especially now because I'm transition between lead line cook and sous chef. I would more than happy help out with anything in the culinary field.