UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The non-Minimate Photo Thread

AND THE TAPES!!

I just bit the bullet on Hercules Exgraver a couple days ago, and the idea of having all these great G1 Decepticons together has me pumped. I really need to upgrade my Starscream to MP-11, though.

Here's how I've got my Mega Man displayed. Unfortunately, it is impossible for my camera to take an in-focus picture of the guy.

DSC_0581.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I'm envious of you guys, but on the other hand, I'm really glad I'm not a huge Voltron fan, because the cost of that thing is ridiculous!

I couldn't fathom buying the whole thing at once for the final cost, but spread out over the better part of a year, it's a little easier to handle. I blame my grand-parents for the whole thing. I used to watch reruns of the show every Saturday morning at their house, so the whole thing's just a big chunk of nostalgia for me.

They are reminiscent of some fancy Voltron toys as kids that were also big and had a space for little figures to fit inside them. I didn't have those, though, only the cheaper Voltron that most kids probably had. Die cast metal, probably 8-10 inches tall or so. I also had a plastic kid-scale Voltron sword with a pull string that said "GO Voltron Force!" and "Form Blazing Sword!" Matty should re-release that.

Edited by karamazov80