UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Strange Tales Box Set

DSTZach

Not sure if Wolverine would count as TTA since it was called "many faces of Wolverine." And Zack are these two previously unannounced TTA sets? We've known about the upcoming Hulk for quite some time.

Hulk is one, Wolverine is the other. Except I think it will be called "Wolverine Saga," because it's shorter, and references an old Marvel title.

Wasn't even counting the IM3 box set. Just comic stuff. The IM3 set is unique for us, too, I guess.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its teams as such I'm always down for the Crew.

I would like after the great F4 mates we just got maybe a Frightful Four box. Wizard-Sandman (green costume)-Trapster and Medusa or Thundra. That would make a nice add on to the FF stuff

I'd love the mystery set to be captain marvel TTA, but I'm sure I'm alone in this. :-/

Not completely.

I've also been wanting to see a Frightful Four box set too though. Ah what the hell, I'll take both.

Edited by Valo487

I'd love the mystery set to be captain marvel TTA, but I'm sure I'm alone in this. :-/

Not completely.

Not completely at all (though without Shazam it wouldn't ever really be "Captain Marvel Through the Ages", but we'll let that slide).

My speculation

Team Set

90's X-Factor or Guardian of the Galaxy

Unique Set

"That The?!"

Howard the Duck

The Incredible Spider-Ham

Throg

1st Appearance Rocket Raccoon

Or maybe something really unique like: The Many Faces of Multiple Man. Four different versions of Multiple Man in one box to army build.

Got mine today and I may say, this is an absolute winner. Reminds me a lot of the first Alpha Flight set. In that not only are we getting much needed characters that look great, but there is nothing at all to complain about. Joints are snug but not stuck, paint aps are perfect, stands are the newer hard plastic as seen in the Best of 2 wave, accessories fit perfect, just great work all around. I know we're still early in the year, but it's gonna be tough to dethrone this as "best box set" of 2013.

Got mine today and I may say, this is an absolute winner. Reminds me a lot of the first Alpha Flight set. In that not only are we getting much needed characters that look great, but there is nothing at all to complain about. Joints are snug but not stuck, paint aps are perfect, stands are the newer hard plastic as seen in the Best of 2 wave, accessories fit perfect, just great work all around. I know we're still early in the year, but it's gonna be tough to dethrone this as "best box set" of 2013.

I wouldn't count out the yet-to-be-revealed IM3 one.

I would. I appreciate it for what it is, but I'm not into the movie stuff at all. To me visually, even an A+++ movie set can't compete with a B+ comic set.

I would. I appreciate it for what it is, but I'm not into the movie stuff at all. To me visually, even an A+++ movie set can't compete with a B+ comic set.

Makes sense. I'm curious about the "unique" box set that Zach mentioned.