UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Strange Tales Box Set

DSTZach

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine in the mail today. This is a great set. I hope we get more like it.

Thematically, or in terms of extras? Our next four Marvel box sets are pretty awesome, accessories-wise, but two are TTAs, one is a team and one is... unique.

His foot looks like a camel toe

"Camel Toe by Night" it is, then!

Thematically, or in terms of extras? Our next four Marvel box sets are pretty awesome, accessories-wise, but two are TTAs, one is a team and one is... unique.

Strange Tales II, including Man-Thing!

Who said Hot Sex!! first? because I thought it was Valo's thing. I mean free country... oh... yeah... just a joke, but don't you think that the team is going to be the BROTHERHOOD!

250px-Lockjaw-1.jpg

Well we have two of those five, and if we ever get Falcon I would hope that would be three. You could use the hairless cat from GB leaving us with Frog Thor, which could come as an accessory with the next Thor mate.

Edited by zakkatz

Yeah, you've got a point there. Zach, are these box sets going to be comic con exclusives? And if so, do you know when we might know what they are?

At least one of them will be, yeah. And you'll learn about it when you normally learn about SDCC exclusives. One month in advance. I'll see if I can move that date up, but no promises.

Not sure if Wolverine would count as TTA since it was called "many faces of Wolverine." And Zack are these two previously unannounced TTA sets? We've known about the upcoming Hulk for quite some time.

I'm struggling to think of who we would see featured in one of these. I generally think Through the Ages sets are reserved for A-list only, but we did just get Venom and I don't think too many people would have predicted he would be a candidate for one. I won't wishlist but this has me pretty excited! Same with the "unique" one!

im pretty sure the TTA sets are Hulk and Wolverine (tho the Wolverine set isnt technically named TTA)

the unique is most likely Ironman 3

the team and probably sdcc exclusive is...well I'd love for it to be Young Avengers