UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Strange Tales Box Set

DSTZach

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

necro post... didn't see if anyone asked for this, but in the future, Zach, if we ever get another Dr. Strange, could we maybe get an alternate leg piece where he is sitting in lotus position? with a hole in the bottom for a flight stand?

I was worried about the hole as well. That stand would be perfect then, CMoney

I just always loved the slave Leia that Hasbro did with extra legs to display her sprawled in front of Jabba. I feel like this is a situation where the only way we could make Strange look 100% right would be the alt legs

Edited by Mnemosis

Then the design team needs to do more Jedi mind tricks on Chuck because some alternate hands and legs would be fantastic.

I'm not sure if it would be any more accurate than clear or transparent blue, but if DST did an astral projection Strange I think it would be cool if it was a pearlescent translucent white like the MU figure. That would make for a very striking minimate.

I agree about Punisher, but how could Dr. Strange in his classic costume be any better than the 'mates that have already been made? I don't see a lot of room for improvement unless there were a bunch of extra pieces added.

I agree about Punisher, but how could Dr. Strange in his classic costume be any better than the 'mates that have already been made? I don't see a lot of room for improvement unless there were a bunch of extra pieces added.

I liked both of the versions of Strage we've seen so far but I'd like to see a new one with the same parts as the second one but with the brighter colors of the first version.

I'm not a huge fan of the Minimates that have dull colors for some reason (second Iron Fist, first Hydra, etc.).

Modern Strange could work out well with a New Avengers (Illuminati) team, aka Hickmans current run.

If you want wave:

Dr. Strange (with magic tendrils or Eye accessory) / Iron Man

Mr. Fantastic / Modern Cat Beast

Black Panther (Maybe with Shuri pieces) / Namor

Black Swan / Black Bolt

Or Boxset

Strange

Beast

Iron Man

Mr. Fantastic.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

I'd like a modern Strange costume, or masked Strange, or even that Strange where he wore a long jacket. Question is where we'd work him in.

He was a pretty major character in Infinity. And there's some kind of fan poll for that coming up, I hear…