UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Strange Tales Box Set

DSTZach

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW DOCTOR STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

So excited for this, what an amazing looking set. Love the original fugly Blade, Morbius everyone seems to need, and Wolfman...well...not too excited but it's pretty neat looking so far.

But NEW DOCTOR STRANGE!!! Sells the set alone for me and he looks amazing so far. VERY excited for this set; this has been a great box set year. Thanks, Zach!! :lol:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!! Morbius and Werewolf by Night for sure. More Blade and Doc Strange are always welcome as well. Now if a modern version of Midnight Sons comes out later on to add to this that will things even more EPIC.

Ha ha, no. It'll be opened up for pre-orders through Previews tomorrow. So the ordering will be timed to the season, but delivery will be in the Spring.

A shame. This team battling the Universal Monsters and a horde of Walking Dead zombies would have been a heck of a Halloween diorama. I guess they'll just have to wait and fight the final wave of UM next year... :whistling:

Now there's no excuse for someone not to do a Jefferson Twilight custom...

with Dr. Orpheus being basically a recolored Dr.Strange there’s no excuse for someone not to make 2/3rd of the Order of the Triad with this set... now what’s a good recipe for the Alchemist?!

Also this set is amazing, I had my hopes my I saw Zach’s research chart it was hinting at something like this, but never wanted to say anything in fear I’d jinx it and Blade and Morbieus would have just been red herrings. I’m so happy right now.

Strange Tales is a complete WIN! Keeping with the monster theme of this set, DST could re-use Morbius' bat wing accessories for a future release of...

Baron Blood.

baronbl1.jpg

Tell me you guys wouldn't want him as part as a complimentary TRU 2-pack.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

This set is a complete win I have always wanted A classic Blade minimate and he looks fantastic. I love the updated Dr Strange.All 4 are a must have!!:biggrin:

Plan for February or March on this set, and it shouldn't be any harder to get in the UK than any other Minimate set. Meaning you'll probably have to order it online. But Luke's Toy Store should be able to get you however many you need.

Can't imagine we'll re-issue Strange anywhere else, since he's the only re-do in this entire set, but I'll keep pushing for a modern Strange. No promises.

Very, very nice. I hope this set does well, so that we can get some more Bronze Age sets. Hope there will be a Dracula someday to go along with Blade.

Gotta say, though... I think I still like Defenders Doc better. We'll see how I feel when he's in hand.

SWEET POTATO FRIES! I LOVE MINIMATES!! By crickey I'm so stoked to get Morbius. He is one of my all time faves. I just picked up a Defenders set just for the good Doctor. But I will absolutely add another to the collection for this set. Thank you DST for always striving to give us awesome mates that we're clamoring for.

these all look Fan-Tastic

Morbius and Blade very cool

dont know much about Werewolf.

Strange, I'd like to see black boots or some other part/design unique to the mini. Maybe his blue could be much darker or brighter than the previous release.

and I know DST hates fingers on minis, but Strange has a signature pose.

these all look Fan-Tastic

Morbius and Blade very cool

dont know much about Werewolf.

Strange, I'd like to see black boots or some other part/design unique to the mini. Maybe his blue could be much darker or brighter than the previous release.

and I know DST hates fingers on minis, but Strange has a signature pose.

Zach said he'll get new Scarlet Witch's spellcasting hands. Probably with the energy/spell beams too.