UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I pod touch 5th gen.A must?

MM-Royalninja

( I put this in the video game disscution forum...If this isnt the place to put it,Sorry and please delete or move.Thanks)

IPOD TOUCH 5 ! Is it a must? Looks like a good deal.

The cheapest is 32 gb version.

It has HD video ,bluetooth ,etc.

What do you think?

Here is a link to the official apple site http://www.apple.com/ipod-touch/specs.html

Edited by MM-Royalninja

I never think any of this "new" Apple stuff is a must, but I am sure others will disagree. I am way too much of an open source/uniform code guy to ever appreciate Apple. Enjoy buying all new cables and docks for the new iPhone 5. :thumbsup:

I only had a 4th gen ipod nano....So Im kind of new with the touch(But my dad has a 4th gen touch ,I some times play with :D)

I wanna know if its better gitting this or the 4th gen touch,wich is a cuple hundreds cheaper.But this is HD and has 32gb's....I guess I'll go for it ,after watching some reviews.

I actually dig the heck out of my IPod. I'm sure I would philosophically prefer to be more into non-proprietary stuff that didn't force you to use a file type that only works on the IPod, or to have other issues associated with only being able to deal with your files using Itunes (which is restrictive), but it's so freakin' easy and convenient to use!

My IPod's about 5 years old, btw, so probably not all that relevant to this conversation :D

Edited by karamazov80