UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

End of the Nostalgia Critic

Trekker 42

So over the last month or so That Guy with the Glasses put out a series of videos called To Boldly Flee chronicling the adventures of his popular character The Nostalgia Critic. And at the end of this he left it slightly ambiguous as to where he'll be taking the character.

Earlier today it was confirmed that this was the end of the Nostalgia Critic. To Boldly Flee was his grand finale. Doug Walker will be moving on to an exciting new thing that they've wanted to do for years.

I've been a fan of this character for years and knowing that it was over felt strange to me... So I thought I'd come over here to some fellow internet trawlers and post about it. So I wanted to know how you guys felt about the Nostalgia Critic: Did you like his stuff? What was your favorite review? Will you miss the weekly ritual of seeing what new movie he's reviewing and what new joke he'll bring in? Anything you wish he actually had reviewed?

Whatever your thoughts, it's still the end of the Nostalgia Critic. He remembered it so we didn't have to.

no idea who he is

Same here.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic

Educate yourselves friends. Find a movie on there you either kinda like or passionately hate and watch the review. I recommend Battlefield Earth.

Tis very sad, but from what I heard he is going to be working on bigger and better.....so best wishes to him!

So... 'The Nostalgia Critic Movie'? Given that's basically what's become of the AVGN for the most part. Honestly, I got sick of the show a long time ago like most things on TGWTG. Especially not interested after hearing of all the drama that's been going on there for a while.

Only one I still watch is the Brad Jones for the Cinema Snob, and even he's now made a movie around that character recently.

Tis very sad, but from what I heard he is going to be working on bigger and better.....so best wishes to him!

So... 'The Nostalgia Critic Movie'? Given that's basically what's become of the AVGN for the most part. Honestly, I got sick of the show a long time ago like most things on TGWTG. Especially not interested after hearing of all the drama that's been going on there for a while.

Only one I still watch is the Brad Jones for the Cinema Snob, and even he's now made a movie around that character recently.

To Boldly Flee was basically The Nostalgia Critic Movie. He's doing something called Demo Reel. Just he hasn't told us what it is yet.