UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What's up all

Hey guys I'm a new collector of minimates I'm pumped for my first pick ups to come walking dead sdcc and wave 1 as well as max zombie and the expandables set1 any tips or sellers to stay away from ...by the way I live in Bermuda so I don't shop in stores

Welcome to the 'verse and your new addiction, MiniL!

One thing I have to say is, I love this place because we have people from all over the world joining. I have never ever had contact to someone from Bermuda. Very cool.

And regarding your question: what ever you do, stay away from Lukes! Terrible person! Just kidding. Luke's Toy Store is the best place to get your stuff online, I guess. Luke's a great guy and having one of our own selling Minimates is really great.

Welcome, kind of new here too, actually. Here in the Philippines Minimates are pretty rare but I can find them in my comic book shops. Definitely try out Luke's though.

• 3 weeks later...

We grow stronger by the minute, hour by the hour we'll soon be able to take over the world and.... wait too soon? :biggrin:

I would recommend both lukes toy store and buttheadsmate, having purchased from both sellers they get my stamp of approval :thumbsup:

Enjoy collecting minimates, this is without doubt the best community i've ever joined. (and i've collected alot of toys), add me on facebook too if you want to be friends, as i am on that alot during the days and evenings.

Have a good week

Rich