UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

simpsons tapped out

maxcarnage

Like Shamrock (EDIT: and Geohound), I also assumed The Simpsons finally gave up and called it quits. I honestly think i'd be okay with that at this point.

On a side note, the Family Guy RPG is pretty fun.

Edited by Marquis de Carabas

I added you. I have been playing this game for a few weeks now. I refuse to spend real money on donuts that then are redeemed to build things faster, but its been fun-ish so far.

I downloaded this game too along with the free Jurassic Park one. JP's donuts (in the form of stacks of bills) are actually easier to earn however. The game also has an escape mode where you have to feverishly click on the dinosaurs to keep them from escaping. Worth the download in my opinion as you don't have to constantly check it. Actually, the more you don't play it- the more coins you'll generate to buy more things for the park. Best farmville knock-off applied to a pop-culture property I've seen.

Anyway....I had Simpsons on my iPad but anytime someone finished a task, Homer would yell out: "BETTER HIM, THAN ME!!" which is fine, but since I charge it at work and have it in our bedroom at night- it got to be a problem. It scared my wife one night (she thought someone had broken into the house) and promptly told me to delete it in the morning. I checked the settings and couldn't find a way to turn Homer off/down. Plus, earning donuts took way too long for my tastes- and then accidently clicking on them to make a task faster left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm still happy with JP though.