UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello

Hi everyone! Long time minimate fan but just in the last year have I become a bit obsessed with them. I was turned on to MMMV by a nice woman who bought some minimates from me at the San Jose Toy show last month ( if you read this , thanks) . I post over at the toyark forums in the marvel section and contribute to the marvel minimates thread quite often. I collect all types of toys ( AF, hot toys, vinyl toys) and run my own little website where I sell toys ( including minimates) . I'm going to contact the admin before I give any info on my site, unless they give me the OK.I've been reading a bunch of the older threads and I think it's awesome Zach O posts here and gives insights. Thanks !

Thanks for the welcomes!

Zach- my handle is short for Straight out of Lokash ( locash) , from the movie CB4. I have a normal amount of cash but still am trying to collect them all, lol!

One Minimate item I'm really looking forward to is the APC. I can imagine the battle scenes I can set up using those bad boys.