UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 15

Nessex

Well - we all know it's coming. We've even seen some hints about who will be in it & the naming of names has already begun in other threads.

Let's give the wild speculation, unreasonable demands & ridiculous wish-listing of TRU Wave 15 it's own thread, shall we?

One FF villain that's been mentioned so far. Two FF members. One FF associate. Plus two sets that build off of existing four-packs. If the speculation is gonna continue, I'd do it in a new thread.
We just did a She-Hulk at specialty, so guess again.
No Son of Satan. No Friends of Ghost Rider. No WIlie Lumpkin (although that would have been awesome). No Dragon Man. No West Coast Avengers.

Let the games begin!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guesses:

Franklin Richards(with HERBIE accessory)/Thing

Silver Surfer/Annihilus

Morbius/FA Blade

Firelord/Airwalker

ya....sadly thats probably not gonna happen, since that only makes one set that goes with existing 4-packs

so maybe...

Thing/Annihilus

Firelord/Airwalker

Morbius/Spiderman

Hulk/Absorbing Man (fear itself versions)

Were any Squadron Supreme members also members of the FF? Or were any of them their associates? Or did any of them have any relation to any other 4-packs? Because if so, I'm guessing Squadron Supreme. And if not. . .I'm still guessing Squadron Supreme.

iFDJy.jpg

Annihilus would be tops, i've wanted him since day one. As far as affiliates go, Crystal seems like a pretty great option to me.

I would also like Ronan the Accuser to be in this wave. That would be amazing.

I would gladly melt my first, non-bulky, skinny Thing on my BBQ for a badass Ronan.

I think one of the things that makes this wave hard to fathom right now is the "character research" post on DST's facebook last week that includes some FF characters but also morbius, blade and a few others. The question is whether or not they are ALL to do with wave 15, and my guess is not. With that being the case I have 2 sets of guesses for wave 15 now - a hopeful one and a probably more realistic one!

The hopeful one is:

Thing/Annihilus

Franklin with Herbie/Medusa

Firelord/Airwalker (a certainty I think)

2 Mighty or Worthy (maybe Attuma to fit the FF theme and Absorbing man)

My more realisic one is:

Thing/Annihilus

Fully flamed on Human Torch/Silver Surfer

Firelord/Airwalker

Worthy Hulk/a fairly high profile Mighty character (maybe Red She-Hulk)

I certainly hope we get a morbius soon (he's by far my most wanted unmade spidey villain) but I'm suspecting maybe some kind of monster boxset since Zach says wave 49n isn't planned yet. Certainly hoping wave 15 is shown soon though!

This image is the reason people have been mentioning Morbius

529993_451649601545969_1994963917_a.jpg

Doing some character research...

as seen on DST's Facebook page

EDIT: Characters that can be seen in the pile include:

Mr Fantastic

Human Torch

Thing

Dragon Man

Blastaar

Silver Surfer

Werewolf by Night

Morbius

FA Blade

Galactus

Fire Lord

can anyone identify some of the other partially shown characters?

Edited by Nessex

• Black Panther (Classic)/Namor(Modern X-Man) - member/associate
  • Lyja/Annihilus - member(?)/villain
  • Firelord/Airwalker- Heralds 4-pack
  • Ben Grimm/Titania - Secret Wars 4-pack

I'd love a Black Panther since he's not part of my collection and is too expensive on eBay. Another pack of Fear Itself themed characters would help flesh out some of the remaining characters.

What was Luke Cage's look when he was a FF member?

Thing is given.Silver surfer too because you will be able to reuse the board and re-release a tru character.Blastaar without Aniihilus? I don't think so.So annihilus is there too.2 fear itself mates are given tool.The heralds are given also.Which leaves one character slot open.Morbius,blade and the monsters i suppose will be in the upcoming friend of ghost rider wave(Zach confirmed that we would see more gr love,not a wave though,that's speculation).So we take out undeadpool's (i don't think we will see ANOTHER spiderman),stegron's (because i doubt we would see two human torches with slight changes,or a franklin with herbie) and Mr clean's (because it has no fear itself characters).Which leaves mine:

Firelord/airwalker (heralds)

Annihilus/thing (thing is given,annihilus too in my opinion)

Msmarvel(mighty)/attuma(worthy) (the swap out pack)

Silver surfer/Franklin with herbie (the character selection error pack?)

Just my 2 euro cents.

I dont think we will see a direct re-release of any of the original character stickerd TRU figures so that rules out for me Surfer, Moleman or Namor (he is due a release as all his others have been boxsets or exclusives.)

I meant that with silver surfer they could release a new version of a sought out character since he appeared in the early tru waves and is expensive.They have the board ready.He wasn't in the heralds set and is a pretty well known characters.Add some cool new accesories and bam,you have an awesome figure and everyone is happy!