UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MiniMates Noob!

Greetings, everyone.

My name is Monte Williams. I used to spam the hell out of the Sigma 6 Central forum back in the day. Now I mostly lurk or avoid forums altogether, but I have a burgeoning interest in MiniMates thanks to that no-account bastard, Prowl-Ar. If you could all support me by agreeing to hate him, I'd really appreciate it.

I've been intrigued by MiniMates for some time because of Prowl-Ar's customs:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=9791&st=0

And then I asked him if he'd someday sell or trade me one of his extra Lion-O MiniMates, and the enabling jerk went and gave me the whole ThunderCats set, and now I'm desperately struggling not to develop a full-blown passion for the little buggers.

I look forward to checking out everyone's customs and photos. I've also joined The MiniMates Group at Flickr. (My username is Geek Creek). Here's the group link for anyone who doesn't know about it already:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/734923@N24/pool/with/7820559864/#photo_7820559864

If I do eventually succumb to MiniMate mania, it'll probably be a while before I can really start collecting (I'm unemployed at the moment), so I may mostly lurk here for a while. But again, I look forward to checking everything out.

Thanks!

Monte

Welcome! I hope you are not related to Montell Williams, because I've got a major bone to pick with that guy. He has this talk show, presumably tries to help out the disadvantaged of the world, then turns around and shills for predatory lending companies. For shame!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

I warned you when we first met that I'm evil incarnate. I still don't know why no one believes me when I give fair warning.

I thought it was a transparent attempt to seem more interesting. How was I to know you were earnest?!?!

Prowlar is pretty good in combining parts and writing background stories. A good reason to hate him. ;)

Finally, someone who understands!

I hope you are not related to Montell Williams, because I've got a major bone to pick with that guy. He has this talk show, presumably tries to help out the disadvantaged of the world, then turns around and shills for predatory lending companies. For shame!!!

Leave my father out of this!

Welcome and this addiction cannot be cured. Side effects may include: loss of money and no social life. But you'll have plenty of pals here though. WELCOME!