UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What parts do I need to make a custom mm navy seal frog man

Kenx

a picture would nice to kinda reference off.

The best base minimate figure I would guess is the Dr Reed from the creature from the black lagoon 2pk. That is the only figure I know that has flipper fins

I know the Character Building armed forces series 2 has a frogman could be parts off that or kubricks, but I dont know much about them to suggest anything.

I would recommend the Elite Heroes Undersea Rescue for parts to make a custom Navy Seal Frogman.

I would think you would have almost all you need in that set.

I have never made anything other than mostly Star Trek customs so I am merely suggesting what I would look for to us if I was to make a navy diver.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, the MAX Undersea Rescue set has parts (and is available online), but it's probably cheaper to get a UM Dr. Reed (it's $3.98 in store locally). Dr. Reed's parts are already black whereas the Undersea guys have blue fins and some blue on the other parts. I don't think there is a mask that doesn't have hair attached though. For the base body, I think that Wesker from MvC3, Vigilante Spider-Man from the movie TRU assortment(gets you the cap too), HYDRA pilot, or Nick Fury from the Avengers would work for the wet-suit look. Loki from the Thor:Stormbreaker set has the hood piece already painted on the head.