UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Kickstarter Thread

Fujis

I sent him a message on KS since I missed the campaign, and he is sending me some and extras for fellow longtime collectors!

I got a reply from Jeff. He said any remaining minimates will be sold at a lukal, I mean local retailer to the Multiverse. :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent him a message on KS since I missed the campaign, and he is sending me some and extras for fellow longtime collectors!

I got a reply from Jeff. He said any remaining minimates will be sold at a lukal, I mean local retailer to the Multiverse. smile.png

Yes I am helping him out with his project. 80% of the sales will go back to him. The Minimates will be $15 each just like they were in the Kickstarter campaign. I will have them listed next week. :)

• 2 weeks later...

These are now available here. Quantities are very low on the blue one, so I am limiting those to 1 per customer.

EDIT: I should also add that I am starting a new contest tomorrow here that will include a set of these for the grand prize winner, and red Dave School ones for the runners up, along with other prizes.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The good news is that Boss Fight is making it. So you know it'll be good quality and will actually happen.

The bad news for me is that it's another Kickstarter and I probably have a grand worth of toys in Kickstarters that have yet to deliver, most from trusted companies, but the constant delays, changes, etc have put them months to years behind. So I'm kinda done with KS as well at least until I start getting more stuff.

I've had some great KS experiences, but I've also had some that have left me kinda "blah" to the whole thing.

The all-in for this one seems like a pretty good deal but I also am not crazy about it taking so long to receive product, especially when I can get most of it later. I have some major real life stuff to pay for in the next few months too so spending that much on toys doesn't feel very responsible.

23 hours ago, Shanester said:

My crowd funding days are over.

LOL yeah I don't blame you. Or anyone. I have been lucky with the things I have chosen to back (or, I suppose, if I didn't receive anything I backed I've forgotten about it).