UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Kickstarter Thread

Fujis

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Damn - i felt so burnt by the Agent88 BS that i actually ended up passing on these.

I'm glad they are making it out, though. Would love to see in hand pics from anyone who gets these.

Goes to show that Digger is a useless twat, doesn't it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeff sent me a few extras to give away in a contest on MMV. Stay tuned. smile.png

I'm guessing that there are quite a few 'extras' sitting in a pile somewhere biggrin.png

I've received diddly yet so if you're out there reading this, 'Jeff' .....get a move on getting them to the people that supported your venture .

Supporting Kickstarter projects are so relaxing & heartwarming .no.gif

Jeff sent me a few extras to give away in a contest on MMV. Stay tuned. smile.png

I'm guessing that there are quite a few 'extras' sitting in a pile somewhere biggrin.png

If you email him, he might be able to help you out. not that I know anything about that..... ;)

So if anyone wants some mini Fantasy Weapons the Reaper Bones III Kickstarter might have something you’d like.

If you pledge $1 you can add on any of the add on such as:

1cb81fe8b56f90becfe257af1f38884c_origina

The Armory of Virtue for $2 OR

eb03f29ff928762c6df572f18549363e_origina

the Arsenal for $4

Here’s a scale pic of a couple Reaper minis (my wife asked me to stress they weren’t finished being painted):

FullSizeRender-3%20copy_zpsl4bvvvfs.jpg

In theory the ‘great swords’ in the weapon packs should be a little larger than the daggers the rogue is holding (although not as big as the sword of omen) and the axes would be lovely single hand axes. There’s also some environments (a stonehindge to pose your Selvig next too!) and some monsters too you can also add on.

Here’s the link to the Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-3-the-search-for-mr-bones

I’ve back both previous Reaper Kickstarters and they’re very transparent and professional and I’ve not had any problems getting my rewards from them.