UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Quite new...quite new...

So....long time lurker, maybe like...oh, third time poster? This account should do nicely - simple. Stated. That sort of thing. Anyway...

I'm still relatively new to this Minimate thing. I've got a sizeable collection that I've picked up here and there over the past few years (and finally got around to displaying this year). I blame my brother. He goes by Shamrock around these parts, and only buys the things to paint and make them better.

So yeah, there's that. How are you?

Welcome Tim, do you make customs too? Which minimates are your faves?

No, my brother was blessed with all the visual art talent in the family. I just pretend to be a musician from time to time.

As for my favorites, I'm trying not to let this hobby get out of hand the way my old Marvel Legends collection did, so I collect in small bursts, or mini-collections I guess you'd say. I got hooked because of the Ghostbusters line. I still need the Scolari brothers in order to complete my "all the guys and each major ghost they fought" theme. Otherwise, I'm quite partial to my Uncanny X-Force collection, and my movie Avengers.

Welcome to the 'verse and your new addiction!

Shamrock is one of the most amazing customizers here. Did he make some of those guys for you?

He did. From him, that you folks have seen, I have an Atrocitus, Billy Butcher, and Mother's Milk. I also have a Wee Hughie, The Homelander, and Red Lantern Guy Gardner, which he forgot to photograph before passing along to me.

Welcome ! Believe me.When you get into collecting, youl probably never stop.(Minimates will slowly consume your money ,and addict you )

Glad to have ya onboard. Although I dont think the addiction can be controlled. Take it from someone who's tried numeroes times. :whistling: