UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

S.L.U.G Zombies

Jeff

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke/b00sted,

I'm hooked to. I went on a crazy walgreens run on my lunch hour and then again on my way home from work for a total of 4 walgreens. Only 1 store had them and they were in the candy aisle? I was able to get lincoln, the barrel zombie, the astronaut, and the pizza delivery guy. I spoted the pharaoh and cheerleader but held off- kicking myself for not getting those as they are probably gone by now.

I read only select walgreens and toysrus's got series 1. Bummer.

I found the illustrator who drew the zombies and emailed him about the creative process- if he gets tto submit his own drawings/ideas or is given a list directly from Jakks. I suggested a zombie shakespeare and einstein from the simpsons halloween special and for the zombie hunters, Julie & Zack from Zombies ate my neighbors. Granted, they'd have to be altered slighty to avoid copyright infringement but then again, a lot of these pop culture sculpts are dead on. Heh. Awaiting a reply...

I'm going to be play testing zombie plague today with the figures and provide pics. I'm in the process of updating the rulebook, but if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll provide the files. You'll provide the zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

Went back to the same Walgreens I was at earlier and although the display was gone, there were a few left. I'm only missing Johnny B Gone and the the Karate Kid zombie.

I am pretty sure I have a spare of Johnny B gone. I will take a peek today for you. and just dropped 22$ on the one exclusive I was missing from series 1.. almost made me sick but least it is done now lol

Edited by b00sted

Went back to the same Walgreens I was at earlier and although the display was gone, there were a few left. I'm only missing Johnny B Gone and the the Karate Kid zombie.

I am pretty sure I have a spare of Johnny B gone. I will take a peek today for you. and just dropped 22$ on the one exclusive I was missing from series 1.. almost made me sick but least it is done now lol

That'd be awesome. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

come on guys, I'm tryin to stay off these things, but you guys are makin it so hard. They look great just as it is, but now that you guys are takin pics, its harder to stay away. Don't you guys know I'm tryin to save my money for minimates. If only I could afford these. Oh well