UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 14

Lobsterman

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to nitpick, but after the amazing Cyclops blast mask, it would've been cool to have a Havok piece with a collar attached, so it could be placed over his chest.

Love Heather's hairpiece. Sad she doesn't have glasses on her face, but unbelievably happy about the translucent visor - AND we're getting TWO!? Kind of a bummer about no Jeffries face under Box's helmet, but the "hologram" face sounds pretty awesome as is. My lust for AF comes from the X-Men cartoon, which he wasn't in anyways (and in which James was called Vindicator - which is how it shall be in my collection; "Guardian" sounds too peaceful, and more suited to Heather, IMO), and my experience with Madison comes from the X-Club, so the head would've gone on a plain clothes body anyways, with the Box robot next to him (which it absolutely still can).

Regardless of any "shoulda/woulda/couldas", awesome sets. Truly. :thumbsup:

Ah, this is why I love Marvel MiniMates so much. You can do so much more to pack in cool value-adds that other lines can't, or won't. Even when I'm already happy with the character selection, I open the boxes & often find a surprise or two. Or three. Love the extra visor for Vindicator, all the stands, and all the attention to detail that goes into these.

well i want Havok, but not Storm. I want Rhino, but not Iron Man. i just got Modok, but have no need for Akuma. Same with the Jill that came with Storm. I'm also planning on picking up MvC3 She-Hulk and X23, but have no desire for Chun-li or that Felicia. looks like i'll be doing some trading, soon!

After seeing the pictures (loving the green boxes by the way), half of them (Havok, Iron Man, Rhino, Ult Cap and New Ult Spidey) look AWESOME! The rest I'm mixed on as I'm not a big X-Men fan (but do like the new Havok).

Alternate blaster hand.

After seeing the pictures (loving the green boxes by the way), half of them (Havok, Iron Man, Rhino, Ult Cap and New Ult Spidey) look AWESOME! The rest I'm mixed on as I'm not a big X-Men fan (but do like the new Havok).

You have GOT to change your handle, pawcanada. Not only are you not IN Canada, you don't like Alpha Flight, Canada's premiere super-team (who is tangentially connected to the X-Men universe, but hardly exclusive to that area).

What is your position on hockey?

Magma/mirage and boomer/rictor were 2 per case. Being short packed is why they were hard to find. Not because of the stickers

Magma/mirage and boomer/rictor were 2 per case. Being short packed is why they were hard to find. Not because of the stickers

Really? Was there a running packout change? They're showing up three per case in my area.

Must have been. When they were first released I saw them at 2 different TRUs?in different states and they were all packed 4-4-2. I even was able to open a fresh case one time which confirmed it