UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Most wanted "NEW" Marvel Mate

ImABarRoomHero

A new Rhino would be great but i dont like the more recent bulked out characters because of the arm and leg add ons.

I'm split between the following for my current "most wanted":

Falcon (classic), Man-Thing, Master of Kung-Fu, Morbius, Constrictor

...if the conversation shifts to re-dos, I ABSOLUTELY want a new Doc Ock, with bendy tentacles the quality and length of the original Mr. Fantastic's arms.

I would just like a Mr. Fantastic with those arms again

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its time for a Future Foundation wave. White Doom, Nathaniel Richards, and since we could use smaller mates the kids could be there too (don't forget Dragon man).

They could use the book's inherent workaround for Minimates, and make

the adult versions of Valeria and Franklin instead, since they're FF members too now.

And Dragon Man would need to come with his glasses...

I'm still hankering for Toad. I think he's the last guy of that old OLD poster that hasn't been made yet.

I wouldn't mind some Freedom Force/Modern Brotherhood characters for the X-Men to battle too... Blob, Pyro, Destiny et al.

I'm still hankering for Toad. I think he's the last guy of that old OLD poster that hasn't been made yet.

I wouldn't mind some Freedom Force/Modern Brotherhood characters for the X-Men to battle too... Blob, Pyro, Destiny et al.

Toad will be the featured mini in wave 100. Of course he'll be the variant. By the way I think we need to kick off that thread.

I REALLY wanna see how DST would do up Shuma-Gorath.

I'm guessing it would be a combination of the Ghostbusters ghosts (body on a clear stand) and something like the six-armed Spider-Man, but with tentacles instead of arms. After MODOK, I think anything is possible :biggrin:

I'm split between the following for my current "most wanted":

Falcon (classic), Man-Thing, Master of Kung-Fu, Morbius, Constrictor

...if the conversation shifts to re-dos, I ABSOLUTELY want a new Doc Ock, with bendy tentacles the quality and length of the original Mr. Fantastic's arms.

I'll settle for a Doc Ock whose tentacles actually stay on...

My wishlist includes Atlas in his 90s Thunderbolts costume, Mockingbird, Pryo, Blob, Avalanche, Enchantress, Spiral, Mojo and Nate Grey.

Atlas = Erik Josten, right?

any character from any BoEM that hasn't been done yet, including Shadow King as he's been appearing in Uncanny X-Force. i don't see it happening before the 20 year anniversary fan-poll, but i'd love to see some Generation X mates. Siryn, Warpath and Sunspot for X-Force. Sunfire. Mimic. Reavers. the 5 lights. Legion. Forge. there are lots of characters i'd like to see made.

Asgardians wave(comic style); Hogun/Fandral, Volstagg/Heimdall, Troll Warrior/Thor, variant Troll Warrior/Thor Frog. TRU companion wave: Enchantress/Hela, Surtur/Ulik

SO much awesome here, I might actually forgo any other wanted minimates for a whole year just to get this exact wave!

BUT with Thor 2 coming next year, I expect to get more complimentary waves of comic based Thor designs! Same with Cap.

Is it too early to start counting down to Toy Fair 2013??

• 1 month later...

I was doing some reading last night, and we totally need the Power Pack. And Franklin Richards w/ Herbie. And possibly some Runaways.

I made a topic talking about the Power Pack a while back on here. I was reading the Gurihuri drawn ones that have been put out in the past few years and would love to see the kids made into Minimates...though maybe somehow made to actually be kids compared to everyone else somehow.