UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Most wanted "NEW" Marvel Mate

ImABarRoomHero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that the Marvel Now redesigns might make a major splash in the new minimates releases, but I'd like to see a Winter Soldier or even an updated Nick Fury.

.....But in doing so I no longer see the poll that was up on this thread that I took 3 hours to make. :angry:

And not to mention was continuing running for 8 months and helped to shape wave 50..... :verymad:

It wasn't intentional in fact I didn't realise the poll was wiped during the merge until your post and sadly I don't think there's much I can do at this point, Sorry!

T.

Hey zuber dude - it's totally not your fault. we all cut the newbies some slack. You've only re-invigorated our discussions about who we desperately need to see made now that we have Kang.

The answer is obviously Gideon..... but it's still nice to have a bit of a discussion about it :thumbsup:

EDIT: Typo.

Edited by Nessex

To be honest.... while I appreciate all your hard work, Hero... I won't miss the poll. I stopped coming into this thread because I got tired of scrolling past the poll every time. Anyway, this thread's already off the rails, what with people naming characters they want that ALREADY have 'mates, even though the word new is in all caps and quotes in the thread topic. *Sigh*

Anyway, at this point, I think my most wanted *NEW* Marvel 'mate is Dragon Man. But that might change in an hour.

He asked for redos too! I'm not as big of a comic guy as some, and my character knowledge isn't great, therefore I rather have redos of more popular characters that need them. Like Rhino!

Edited by zakkatz

I like MPL's suggestion of Uatu and even though he is one of the giant sized characters, IMO he'd make a cool minimate. That said, I am still pulling for a Man-Thing and the other Marvel Monsters. Box set Zach??

• 3 weeks later...

I'm split between the following for my current "most wanted":

Falcon (classic), Man-Thing, Master of Kung-Fu, Morbius, Constrictor

...if the conversation shifts to re-dos, I ABSOLUTELY want a new Doc Ock, with bendy tentacles the quality and length of the original Mr. Fantastic's arms.

I think its time for a Future Foundation wave. White Doom, Nathaniel Richards, and since we could use smaller mates the kids could be there too (don't forget Dragon man).

Ronan The Accuser is long overdue for a minimates as well as the rest of the Inhumans, so does most of Marvel's Cosmic heroes.